Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Just two pics and two questions.

20150202_194631.jpg

20150202_194641.jpg

Is it all looking okay?
Do I need to defol a bit?

You are so "in the pocket" on this one MedFarmer!

Med my friend :) :)
Looking damn sweet, someone has been listening really intently lol. Bloody great node numbers on the verts. You've been opening up them tops!! :) :)
Absolutely awesome job your gonna have some fat ass colas my friend!!
So on defol, just take any fans that shadow other sites, only if the nodal growth that corresponds has enough foliage to drive itself! :)

I think you may have to borrow some jars :) :)

Simply bind up the split with some tape and if required wire for a short time to pull all together :)

I tried using wire, but it's in such an awkward place that I can't really get it to close all the way and stay. It also looks like this spot has already dried out a little bit. What are your thoughts on Super Glue?? Or should I just keep it wired and leave it slightly split?

:thedoubletake: No GLUE!!!

Then maybe it's alright. I just thought like you did; Crazy Glue on plants! Odd.

Super glue is used on humans instead of stiches. It's cyanoacrylate.

You can use it to attach live coral in tanks, but it has a funny exothermic reaction with cotton, wool, and leather, so...who knows?

Sorry, that didn't help....was interesting though :)

:rofl:

Hey Medfarmer, we leave all the secondary growth on but defol each individual secondary shoot to stunt their vert growth. Taking the top most open set of leaves off repeatedly will do this. Also if required pinch and damagee the inner tissue of the shoots just below the growing tip!
With stalled secondaries we have the base for huge colas building!
I also defol all leaves on the secondary growth that points back to that limbs main core! Remember each limb is now its own mini plant so we treat accordingly! :)

Back
Top Bottom