Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

hey bud hows your day going, fantastic I hope.
Here we are with blue mystic.
2015-02-05_13_11_44.jpg

Do I let her go straight up from here, shes going into flower in two weeks maybe three?
Thanks buddy.

Here is the stub of my current fluxes
silverla.JPG
silver_la4.JPG
shoreline_stub.JPG

Hey there LA and everyone else :)
This is an awesome journal to look through which I have not had the pleasure of doing so yet.
I got directed here from the nice bloke Tassie.
Run into a minor issue, I was planning on scrogging my Strawberry cough Fem but I have an auto BS going aswell which has just started flowering/stretching.
I don't think it will be quiet efficient to scrog SC anymore especlly since some of the training I started doing to her, so Tas saw the training I did and directed me here to get some advice/help.
Hope you don't mind me sharing a few pics to aid my words.
This was her maybe a week ago
IMAG11826.jpg

IMAG11865.jpg

And a day or 2 after
IMAG11923.jpg

And here she is today
IMAG12143.jpg

I was pnning to seek out your help last week but I ran out of internet and got busy.
So sorry if I've invaded things a little but any advice would be great!!
:Namaste:

Thanks mate :thumb:
For vege I'm not too stressed how long she can vege but flowering not long after my bloody skunk is finished would be nice, I'd say she will probably finish up anywhere from 6-8 weeks but that's a real rough estimate atm, havnt grown the strain before, as for space I have a 4x4 foot tent with plenty of height, the only other real restrictions I can think of right now are that she may have to be repotted soon and I do get some heat issues with weather atm but that's all I can think of right now.
Hope that helps some. She hasn't been trimmed a whole lot so maybe she's due for one haha

Ah shucks Dan. Your a life saver. I had planned on checking a few garden stores down in the Flower District tomorrow. Now I can just go by Home Repo which is in the neighborhood.
I have to stop reading through these journals so fast. My apologizes Medfarmer, Thanxx for the link.

hey there LA...Big fan of your growing style. Quick question. When training for a DFW. Do you FIM for 4 mains or do you use 2 alternating nodes?

Many thanks for the kind words :), someone has been doing their homework lol. For the DFW design you want to fimm! As with any fluxing you want that one level to work with! :) its all about flow :) :)
Then personally I would keep an eye on all limbs your running as single colas sites. So as the plant grows through veg, you judge the structure and where needed and almost preemptively I'd top knowing I have time for those points to grow out and fall into line with the rest of the plants limb structure! :)
The key even when DFW is an even level and even structure. The DFW is very intensive in work and general messing about, but it gets you up and close and personal and gives great understanding :) you just have to be 3 steps ahead in your planning :)

(Its also the design ill use when I go for my next giant solo girl after my DeathStar build :)

Well I gave her a snip at what would be the start of the fourth node. Tried to FIM it. Guess time will tell if I fimmed or topped lol. Either way she is looking good.

Hey LA,
My plants sometime over day 70(she had troubles at young age)
I gave her quiet the defol last night, just thought I'd get an opinion on whether the trims alright or abit over the top,
I'm also wondering what new shoots you leave, I left a few side ones on the 2 main arms.
I left on side untied. A lil to get that side abit more dominant since its shorter then the rest.
Also will add its not my best photo work unfortunately, can always take more pics though

IMAG12169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom