Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Whew....Yea me....LOL.

Managed to get the arms bent into the center and only lost 1. Yep, got my cherry pop'd....lost L11...RIP. But we all do it at one time or another and I think I did good to have only lost that one up to this point.

I've released her from all her wire bonds except for the flux heads. I left that one because the non-dom is being held down and didn't want the dom head pulling up on it when the stretch begins. I'll probably leave those wires in place the rest of the way.

So all in all I am very please with this mornings results. I'll begin pulling the rest of the heads down tonight and tomorrow using the same technique you see in the pictures.

And that is my contribution of how to control the height of the heads. I foresee (in my head at least) a nice even canopy top with the Flux heads being above all that.

And now the pics....

2014-09-13_06_49_54.jpg

2014-09-13_06_50_13.jpg

2014-09-13_06_50_38.jpg

2014-09-13_06_50_51.jpg

2014-09-13_06_51_15.jpg

Bring on the comments and suggestions please.....

Really nice work buddy :) :) I hope your tether system works well for ya!

Thanks LA,

I'm thinking it should work. Going vertical now so this will be a good test. I can still use the wires if I have any problems.

I'm also hoping it will assist in my spacing which is lacking.

Your input on the spacing?

Renegade I angle my outer lot out some, this then lets you angle some more than others giving you extra space per site. :)
Dennise my friend your flux looks fantabulous in every fluxing way! :) :)

Thank you boss...lol.

FANTABULOUS....Dennise. I'm soooooo green. Can you tell...lol. Been trolling those pics since they came out.

You better win. If I could vote twice I would.

I'm gonna add some "Snow Storm" to my bloom. Maybe I can catch up then.

Take it for what it's worth.... Yours is MY plant to beat.

ok update time guys!!!

so i have flipped my girls and they just recieved their first 12 hour nap! they look nice and healthy to me, the hgk00 is a bit on the yellow side but im sure she will fix herself after the most recent change of soup!

ok so yeah we are on day 1 of flower and im hoping i will get a nice stretch with nice, short spacing between nodes.
already lined up my next strains for my next grow, i will be saying good bye to my beloved holy grail kush and blzbud and growing

devils harvest seeds - shorline (best strain i had in amsterdam this time round)
g13 labs - cinderella 99 (im hoping its like the original c99 from back in the day)
dna/reserva - silver la (i feel like i have to grow something from these guys as i have a lot of respect for the company and spent a lot of time talking to them in dam last time)

PICTURE TIME!!!

overview

topshot6.JPG

over6.JPG

blz

blz14.JPG

hgk00

hgk007.JPG

hgk

hgk29.JPG

the blz is really suprising me, she seems to be growing the fastest and reacting the best to all the stress i have put her under.... eventhough i split her right down the middle during veg!!!

so yeah the start of bloom begins and will continue for another 9 weeks until i have some wonderful buds!!!

Your plants look great, HK.

I am flipping my lights today also. If I can remember, I will be watching to see when yours are finished.

Flower buddies!!! Hopefully you remembered but if not we only off by a day or two!

Renegade....your girl is looking amazing...so level and neat!

Renegade :) Hidden got me looking and thinking again.
Your not at a T your at a Y slightly. Move the tethers up to ends of limbs every couple of days for a while. Also gradually work them lower. You want the actual flux arms dead horizontal, the lesser limbs slightly lower than the flux arms. Then its the one end point you choose you let just the very end bit be the vert bit and highest point.
Do all this gradually as you don't want to split her down the middle now! :) Do all this and your gonna be set and at a level of control that you can utilize the feeding loop idea of mine! :)

Renegade :) Hidden got me looking and thinking again.
Your not at a T your at a Y slightly. Move the tethers up to ends of limbs every couple of days for a while. Also gradually work them lower. You want the actual flux arms dead horizontal, the lesser limbs slightly lower than the flux arms. Then its the one end point you choose you let just the very end bit be the vert bit and highest point.
Do all this gradually as you don't want to split her down the middle now! :) Do all this and your gonna be set and at a level of control that you can utilize the feeding loop idea of mine! :)

Got it....on it.

Back
Top Bottom