Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Okay flux-o-maniacs,

Here's what I have going on:

Flux_1_8-16.jpg

Flux_2_8-16.jpg

I've numbered the areas hopefully to help with any suggestions on what/where to snip or pull.

:)

OK Canna, looking great :)
Firstly you need to remove the under over nodes right where the red and blue ties are :) Then we have the un marked fans towards ends, leave them a touch longer while the nodes grow out then once they have enough foliage you can remove fans!
Then we have number 1 and 2 the top sat of this node only, wait a little while longer maybe a day or two at max before nipping this top sitting leaf off. As it will sit pointing into center and cover the nodes you want to grow out. The matching leaf that comes out from the under node at end I leave untill the flux arm end overtakes it.
All else is good just keep on top of the opening up of flux ends and your golden! :)

Good work Hidden, looking great :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words my friend!
Hidden the fan is now your best friend :) Your correct with thinking a little longer for good vert is needed. Its during the vert stage that you can do the most to bulk up limbs. As your tether points are at base of vert the fan on them good and proper will really whip that weak structure about and help the bulking no end :)

Cheers for the advice buddy! gotta change my room around a bit as I only have the one
Clip on fan right now and its really...really pants. Need to get either a tower or hanging fan in there right away! Gonna go check out wilko and Argos tomorrow.

The bending and pinching as defo worked to thicken them up a bit but I'm sure a fan will do a lot to help...just need to make space as I don't want to go drilling I to the walls while my girls are in there.

Cannafan...that looks lovely and structured!

Thanks cannafan, mines weak on one side. I fcuked up by going daft & topping some arms, then reduced them back to one & it's made the arms weak & skinny........ I do silly things sometimes :/

Yours looks great, you've got it nailed :) :thumb:

Just topped my lady, Can't wait for the new few days! going to start training my plant ASAP!!
Extremely excited to get started with this method, will definitely be doing this with my newest seeds which are currently on the way (Blue Amnesia auto)

Good morning one and all...

I'd like to finally introduce my flux to all you Fluxamanics....who coined that phrase....LOL. After all we are all Flux'n crazy over this new style.

I didn't want to share till we had a proper flux going and LA has been pop'n in and out to make sure of that.

So here it is....

2014-08-17_08_35_47_2_.jpg

I've learned a new trick this morning and have labeled each arm accordingly. From here on out they can be addressed as you see them with the numbers going up as new arms appear. R1 for Flux 1, R2 for Flux 2 and RF for Right Flux...and so on...

All the arms are where I want them I just need to decide if any which fans to cut out.

Pay no attention to the under's on the Flux arms, they will remain till I get some substantial growth above them. And I don't really want to cut the over's on the Flux arms even thought they look like they are covering lower growth. The light seems to be reaching them just fine. I will take some input on that.

But the other fans are in question. And they can go if all agree...

Keep in mind that I will be stepping away for a few days (she is probably thinking finally...LOL) so any final adjustments before stepping away will have plenty of time to adjust. Speaking of stepping away and adjustments....how long away is enough?? 2-3 days before pulling her back down??

Next is to learn how to post in 2 journal at once without having to do it twice. I know you can so HELP....LOL.

Looks awesome Renegade!
If it isn't too late to do so, you can click on "edit post" for your post and copy everything there, then paste it to your other journal. You can edit words over there before submitting, and take out the [ Quote] and [/Quote] if it shows up there, so it won't show up as a quoted post. If it's too late to edit your post, just click on "reply" on yours and you can copy that too.
Is that what you needed?

He he , firstly I just post on one thread, then go to edit post and copy paste from there lol.
As for all the questions :) do nothing! Not one thing :) Nadda! :) She is just fine as is for a few days!
Two or three days is fine to leave before each readjustment! :)

And the Professor has spoken.

Now to get my azz out of that dam cabinet and leave her alone.

From here on out I will try (I did say TRY) to give her 2-3 days before readjustment.

Thank you LA and friends....

I'll see you guys on Tuesday....well you may catch me trolling your yards as usual but nothing on my gurl till Tuesday.

Oh, and yes post, edit, copy and paste on the other journal. Just thought someone had a secret...LOL.

Renegade....wow...how did you get your arms so thick?!?!

Renegade....wow...how did you get your arms so thick?!?!

Well HK, great diet and I spend an hour or two I'm the gym with 2-5 miles running a day... Oh, my bad are you talking about the plant...lol.

LMAO, had to my friend.

But seriously folks let talk about that one...

Does restricting the plants upward growth redirect that energy to the limbs??

Oorrrr, is it the strain?? Which is Nirvana's "Blue Mystic" a short stature plant.

Anyone with experience with Blue Mystic??

If it's both then once again my vote on short stature plants being ideal for Fluxing...

Strong limbs to withstand training and strong limbs to support future big colas.

Oh, and I do keep both the intake fans and circulating fan blowing across the plant which helps strengthen the arms as well.

Input???

Back
Top Bottom