Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

I've been holding cannafan's hand LA, feel free to drop into his/her journal & add your two penneth to my advice. I think I'm doing ok as a teacher :)

I've told Renegade to whip his fan leaves off today :)

Hey LA, you taught me well master:) :thumb:
It's great you like me by your side teaching our American friends the way of the flux & don't feel like I'm treading on your toes :)
But as I'm still a beginner so I prefer you to confirm my teachings as I'd feel awful if I gave someone bad advice :(
Fluximania is so much fun :yahoo:

OK, I see, thanks for advice. will be keeping attention to your new journal. :high-five:

Yep Twilight my friend :), this journal is my old original fluxing journal. Then with so many people at 420 wanting to try the style, I've let the journal run on as a guide and advice center. So all that are doing my style can post away on here and seek my advice! :)

Canna my friend its time to get your flex on with your flux! :) now we want to get your flux arms trained down gradually till we have them horizontal. Which ever way you tie her down , let the growing ends have enough free growth to turn back up to the light.
Check Renegades flux out as he has the tethering down really well. :) :)

FLUX, FLUX, FLUX!!!!
WILL POST PICTURES OF MINE WHEN IM BACK! (Sorry for caps)

Heya Light Addict,

I was wondering, when I would want to give fluxing a try, do I need to move my seedlings into their final pot when they outgrow the seedling cups or can I get away with using a smaller pot-size first ?

At the moment, my plants are in seedling cups, day 6. I am planning on moving them to 3 liter pots tomorrow, but since you kinda made me want to try fluxing with your gorgeous pictures, I am reevaluating that plan ...

What pot size would you reccomend for finishing the plants in, and should I move to that size immediately ? The plan is to veg them for a month and a week, as they took the first week to get where they are now, and to me, that does not count as vegging. I'm a rooky tho, so any advice would be awesome!

(anyone else willing to chime in would be much appreciated too!)
((If you want to see the current state of my plants, link is in my signature))

Thanks for your time!

PlanetJ, fluxing requires patience & a long veg period of at least 2 months imo. If you haven't got this much time I'd recommend you postpone the idea until you do have got the time. I started mine in a 1L airpot then it went into a 10L airpot before it's final home, a 5 gallon smart pot. I find multiple re-pots aid the root development but that's just my opinion.
The bigger the pot, the more roots you get & larger your flux will be :)

Here's mine which is about 2 1/2 months old & will be in veg for another week or two.

IMG_0008150.JPG
IMG_002780.JPG

No hurry man, it's cannabis we are growing ;) I'm gratefull for any time you are able to free up to help me get it, but do not see such as a right .. I'm lucky that people like you are around in the first place ;)

5 gallon ... that's like 20l ... there is no way I can house that :eek:

I started 5 plants in a pretty small growroom .. which was probably not all that smart, but I figured that them being budget seeds, they would not all sprout. I was wrong :p I also figured that a 10l pot for finishing would be more then enough .. and I was thinking about a little over a month of vegging.

I'll have to figure out a way to either increase growspace, or just run with what I had in mind when I started ...

How silly would it be to try and flux them in 10l. pots for just over a month ? Would it cancel out the benefits or would I still be able to have the advantages of even spread out grow and multiple killer cola's ?

If you have room constraints it could be possible with a 10L pot but you would have compromise with the amount of arms. If you went for 8-10 or 12 arms (pot rim diameter will dictate this) it could be a great way to learn the craft :) I say just go for it & see how it goes, you should still benefit with yield over a standard grown plant. Once you get it started let LA know & he'll sub to your journal & keep you on track. I'll join it too as I'm not as busy as he is & I've always got access to my computer at work & at home so can answer your questions quickly :)

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 169

I made a lot of mistakes slowing her down but I'll see this one through. One of the bigger mistakes I made as far as time consumption was continuing to remove the inside growth when I was getting close to going vert. Now I'm fighting height at the rim of the pot waiting for the inside bud sites to catch up. I refuse to let one out grow the other; The even canopy by any means necessary. That's the trick for the multiple main colas.

IMG_20140814_8_.jpg

IMG_20140814_9_.jpg

Your plants look very good! it must take many of your time and patience. good job. :goodjob:

PlanetJ, fluxing requires patience & a long veg period of at least 2 months imo. If you haven't got this much time I'd recommend you postpone the idea until you do have got the time. I started mine in a 1L airpot then it went into a 10L airpot before it's final home, a 5 gallon smart pot. I find multiple re-pots aid the root development but that's just my opinion.
The bigger the pot, the more roots you get & larger your flux will be :)

Here's mine which is about 2 1/2 months old & will be in veg for another week or two.

IMG_0008150.JPG
IMG_002780.JPG

Thanks Twilight, it certainly does take time & patience to create a flux but the end product will make it so worthwhile :)

LA, lemon juice question for you. Do you use concentrate & keep yours in the fridge as per instructions or freshly squeezed?

What are we using lemon juice for?

Back
Top Bottom