Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Looking good Lady Dee and LB, your fluxing technique is truly unique.

Now that I thought I had it down pat, along comes Professor Flux throwing a curve ball with the back and under training.

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 112

Her last few flux arms are slowly but surely arriving to the pot's rim.

IMG_2014061759_8_.jpg

IMG_2014061759_9_.jpg

Thanks Light Addict,
I've talked to Relaxed cause she is an outside girl and he said everything should be fine, it's just odd for a plant to try to flower only getting 9.5 hours of darkness,
But I will try to get in touch with donpaul just to get full details on outdoor and indoor reverting
DP hasn't been seen for some time now but his journals have tons of info.

Mine looks nothing like that, my side shoots are tiny :(
You should post a pic of her here. LA has donated this journal to all members seeking help or questions or even just interested in his Flux style of training.

Skunny, I have ways of making them bulk :) (in best Yoda response)

BAR, funny as hell just tried to enter my pin on my mobile/cell, as BAR, thought I was still on 420 :) (first smoke and drink in ages to celebrate move!
Update on my big sponsored thread will be late UK time now lol. :)

Thanks though BAR :) your spot on any folks wanting aid with training are welcome to post to heart's content ! :)

Reg = (BAR), helped this thread switch to flux central. So most deservedly requires props! :)
PS. My middle fill was documented in my journal lol :) and your just a tiny bit behind the point of doing it so all is good :) no worries, ill post details after sorted main update tomoz.

Looking good Smonster. Great start.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as fluxing. My plant almost died and was naturally topped by this experience. As she grew I was feeling a bit kinky one day and decided to spread her but with no idea as to where it would lead. Someone saw my grow & pointed me in this direction to see what Light Addict gets up to. I'm glad I came as it looks like I've got a lead to follow :)

hey guys, just received some clones that i planned on fluxing but im not sure they are prime candidates, what do you guys think?
im thinking maybe i should just grow these girls out and flux from seed on my next run.
all the plans i had made for my flux were from seed and im feeling a bit lost looking at these clones.
if you guys think i should flux just let me know what you think :circle-of-love:

clone number one
21688.JPG

21687.JPG

clone number two
12536.JPG

12535.JPG

clone number three

31502.JPG

31501.JPG

I'm pretty sure I can I'm just unsure how to start
let me know what you think :circle-of-love:

Hello LightAddict

My time to make first topping, so as it's the first i'm a litlle bit confused :ganjamon: just after 2nd node or first node as lateral leaves are growing fast ?

etages.jpg

And to finish some leave to remove after ? thanks again

T.

Have not gone through whole thread, but ALOT of interesting ideas...

Here is my work in progress contribution, a Hawaiian Snow (100% Sativa) 'Circular Flux'.

DSCN21123.JPG

DSCN21136.JPG

DSCN21143.JPG

Also trying something weird and going from 1 Gallon Pro Mix to 5 gallon(3.8 actual) airpot with rockwool cubes, wish me luck:)

Still has never been 'topped' see if you can find the top LOL (not that hard). I need ot get better at evening the grwoth all 360 degrees, empty 1/3 circle in front left.

All this plant brutality is alien to me but I do like it. These ladies do seem to enjoy the abuse & come back stronger

They don't just enjoy it they freaking love it! Can't wait till my next growth which2 i'm planning already as i'm getting some serous bushes :D

I saw your pictures yesterday, they have grown impressively over the week. You should get some mega bud sites of that lot.

My accidental flux is my 1st effort at training & it's given me the bug. I'm just gonna go mental with my girls from now on. Cruelty is the future :)

Circular Flux, I'm loving it Cdaddy! See what you've started Professor Flux? Your fluxabilities have taken on a life of it's own.

Going to do all the research into fluxing again to work out what to do with my clones. Started manual labour job this week and I really have no energy to do anything.
I think I'm going to get some garden wire tomorrow and start strapping them down when possible.

Back
Top Bottom