Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Thanks LA! I knew it was something simple I forgot. I probably won't intentionally wound the plants outside, but when I go closet I definitely will. I see what you get, so I trust if I do the same I'll get the same. I'm almost looking more forward to growing in the closet than I am in outside! Ya see, I was all excited to grow outside. Now that I am, I want inside. It never ends, this loop of dissatisfaction!

Great lesson LA even though it hurts me when I see you bruise the limbs and I will probably mess it up the first couple of try's I'm game as I see the results you get. But DAMM it just seems unnatural. Keep up the great lessons.:thanks:

I think my problem now is for some reason I am not getting enough direct sun. The tree grew about six feet last year! Only in my yard do trees reach maturity in ten years! So I got out the pole saw and cut some limbs off the tree, but did not get any additional sun. It's so funny how I spent years trying to create more shade and now when I need sun I don't have what I want.

Ya see, the endless loop of dissatisfaction in all things!

OH, and I just saw the news confirm something I just said to Mark last night on our garden walk. This year the mosquitoes are bigger and much more aggressive and it is because of the drought. They evolved over the last ten years (says the news which is suspect) to be able to survive though there isn't a lot of moisture. Great. Now I'm covered in welts.

I fluxed up Light... I broke a limb at each end this morning. Like a dumb azz I was outside fluxing with her and my sugar was 40 and I was stupid. After I snapped them I realized I didn't feel right and got some OJ and it fixed me but not my AK flux......:circle-of-love:
DSC065092.JPG
DSC065101.JPG
DSC065112.JPG
DSC065122.JPG

Is it to soon for me to start filling her in and let her go vertical? I'm tired of this part and want something else to do but don't want to flux her up any worse than I already have.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Latin... I really wanted one not to get fluxed up by me but guess it just isn't going to happen..:goof:....:circle-of-love:

Well D. the good thing about the flux is "it's your thing, you can do what you want to do". I forget who sung the song but it holds true. Veg until you think it's ready. I would check with the flux master but it will produce good nugs. The only thing I would do before flipping her is let the limbs go vertical until you can't wait any more. That's what I did.
20140430_100824.jpg
20140430_122806.jpg

Dennise shes your gal so if you want to start training to fill middle in then you do it. Although by my eye you have another week min before you want to start that up. The center are easy to control as you can just tuck under other limbs and always pass each other from oopposite directions if needed to keep on the level.
Remember the longer the veg the better and this means more limbs to become foot long colas of stonking bud! She has the potential to fly past 20 OZ mark :)

Dennise shes your gal so if you want to start training to fill middle in then you do it. Although by my eye you have another week min before you want to start that up. The center are easy to control as you can just tuck under other limbs and always pass each other from oopposite directions if needed to keep on the level.
Remember the longer the veg the better and this means more limbs to become foot long colas of stonking bud! She has the potential to fly past 20 OZ mark :)
I see what you are saying LA as I only got 4 OZ from my 2 ladys. The more veg the more OZ'S. The one's I have in veg will def get the full flux treatment.

Thanks Light Addict,
I've talked to Relaxed cause she is an outside girl and he said everything should be fine, it's just odd for a plant to try to flower only getting 9.5 hours of darkness,
But I will try to get in touch with donpaul just to get full details on outdoor and indoor reverting

Back
Top Bottom