Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Let me tell you bro if you was to set one up and try it you would not be disappointed because you will be in control of the entire environment!
A lot more of it but you still have to worry about bugs nutrient problems, mold and bud rot.

A lot more of it but you still have to worry about bugs nutrient problems, mold and bud rot.
True but you are in control of your environment unlike outside where you have to contend with storms, free range insects 🤣 and theft 😳 although you seem ok with the last one which astounds me 🤣

True but you are in control of your environment unlike outside where you have to contend with storms, free range insects 🤣 and theft 😳 although you seem ok with the last one which astounds me 🤣
That maybe should have went the keith as far as dealing with bugs mold and rot! I've never had the problem with none of those in all my growing indoor. As far as nutrients go I got it smack dab on point for sour g I imagine that nutrient regimen will work for any marijuana. Just got to make sure to give them enough water when you water. Honestly Keith I think you'd be pretty good at indoor growing

That maybe should have went the keith as far as dealing with bugs mold and rot! I've never had the problem with none of those in all my growing indoor. As far as nutrients go I got it smack dab on point for sour g I imagine that nutrient regimen will work for any marijuana. Just got to make sure to give them enough water when you water. Honestly Keith I think you'd be pretty good at indoor growing
Yea I reckon he'd find it easier after a couple of runs at most

This is true I am dealing with rain and bud rot.

Some day.

This is true I am dealing with rain and bud rot.
As @marcus611a said earlier, I also haven't had bud rot or mold i did see mites once but they didn't cause an issue and weren't really on the plant that much and there wasn't many of them 💁‍♂️ didn't effect harvest at all

Had thrips and mites from clones I've taken in... learned not to trust people and random clones.
None that I've given away have had bugs so feel like I've set the bar for quality around here lol.
Now I just battle fungus gnats whom aren't really much of a threat at all.
They seem to maybe make rooting clones more difficult than it should be.
But also seems like they dont phase big plants. Sticky trips, DE, wet dry cycles...

Had mold inside last summer but I was growing in a shed that wasn't heated or well insulated.
Often the rH in there was higher than it was outside, same issue people complain of in green houses.
But inside anywhere else with proper airflow, a little defoliation... then your chances of mold should be low.

Anyway, going from outside to inside you're already going to be an expert at battling pest and mold.

As @marcus611a said earlier, I also haven't had bud rot or mold i did see mites once but they didn't cause an issue and weren't really on the plant that much and there wasn't many of them 💁‍♂️ didn't effect harvest at all
I thought it was a thing that happens on indoor grows. I guess it is not common.

Three things on eye that I'm going to throw number one Northern light Auto , number two black sugar and of course sour G I will keep clones and rotation except with the Northern light Auto because you can't clone an Auto. Possibly maybe we'll just have to see what I can do I've never messed with autos I will probably scrog it all three of them

I thought it was a thing that happens on indoor grows. I guess it is not common.
Some suffer, could be a regional/environmental thing or high humidity in the tent or spraying plants when they are flowering .
Good airflow in a dry area and you will be fine

It's funny how time flies six more days and it's been 21 days then will be set down for the cure! Hope everyone's been doing good I don't know I'm tired as hell and I got four stores up to par every one of them I got a 100% on! Tired as fuck I got me one off day tomorrow but I can still go in and work it if I choose to..

Well here we go y'all getting ready to do a black sugar run possibly One auto Northern light and a sour G alongside each other as well! Locked it in with the landlord as of yesterday!

But anyways here is my harvest Time each jar holds an ounce and a half! 21 days ago I chopped been burping them down they was at 62% humidity when I checked on them for the last burp and also sitting down for the cure as of October the 3rd! So I set 6 jars back for the cure and one to smoke on! 🤣 The shit is already fire now I can only imagine what it's going to be when it's done sitting a month or two in a jar I can make this ounce last a good month or so.

20231003_192805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom