Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

iPower GLTENTXS2 Hydroponic Water-Resistant Grow Tent Floor Tray, Tool Bag for Indoor Plant Seedling, Propagation, Blossom, 36" x 20" x 62", Black​

Maybe!

61c2t5-NooL._AC_SX522_.jpg

All right here's the deal y'all found out I qualify for a loan for my house I just got to come up with 3%, which is not even 5 grand so Ged-gedyah! I will own my house hopefully everything goes right and I have everything saved up maybe 6 to 8 months and then ain't nobody to tell me what the hell to do or make me fear of it!!!

All right here's the deal y'all found out I qualify for a loan for my house I just got to come up with 3%, which is not even 5 grand so Ged-gedyah! I will own my house hopefully everything goes right and I have everything saved up maybe 6 to 8 months and then ain't nobody to tell me what the hell to do or make me fear of it!!!
Hallelujah, brother! Can I get an "amen" from the bongregation?
Hi, I'm ReservoirDog, nice to meet you. And congratulations, great achievement by you. Well done, you'll be able to grow in relative peace one day in the near future.

Thats great marcus you come a long ways brother. Congratulation

Hallelujah, brother! Can I get an "amen" from the bongregation?
Hi, I'm ReservoirDog, nice to meet you. And congratulations, great achievement by you. Well done, you'll be able to grow in relative peace one day in the near future.
Hell yeah Amen brother you damn right my perpetual grow is coming already got plans and thinkings on a 8x8 and a 4X4 for my veg and my 2x2! For real for real once all is on lock all will be ordered!

An 8x8 and a 4x4 and a 2x2 + lights to go in them and there goes the down payment! :laugh:

Congrats on the good news...start banking that change. 💰
You know it's just me exaggerating bro I will invest in the 5x5 and I'll have that two by four and that 2x2 for all my clonage and veg! But I got to save up for this down payment first it's like $4,100 and some change. I can work as many hours as I want but there's really no limit to my hours

So once I get this down payment saved up get everything on the ball get it roll and get it done then it's on like donkey Kong and I can rest and relax till then no problem even if it takes a year. But I plan on busing ass and saving much as possible to be honest with you I want hurriedly done. Because I have a perpetual grow waiting on me for the rest of my life! I have all the seeds that I need everything that I need I want for nothing

You know I would never dreamed I qualify for something like that I just went online just to check it out see what would happen and it took me all the way to the end where it said my monthly payment and all that shit and I mean damn I'm stoked.. if I knew then what I knew now I'd have done had this money saved up if possible

Congratulations 👏👏

Stable employment is the key to home ownership, and now that you have that you just start saving towards the goal!
You right about that brother and my employment is 100% better than last Dunkin' and most definitely not going nowhere unless I get lazy and give up!

Any who I'll give this update along with this reply I tell you what brothers and sisters I know how to grow some damn good weed right now my jars are sitting at 67% burping it about another week and a half then sit her down for the cure at least a couple months cure. Oh yeah the last 2 pics is a nugget that I just couldn't resist I'm about to partake in a bowl... lmao

Beautiful buds here bro beautiful buds sticky as hell smells so damn beautiful already I can tell the aroma coming in nicely..

20230921_190413.jpg

20230921_190510.jpg

20230921_190602.jpg

20230921_190636.jpg

20230921_190821.jpg

20230921_190752.jpg

Been really busy at work I'll be checking up on some journals and just because I don't reply to anything don't mean I still ain't looking! What a shame that I have to pause my bud growing skills! All it's going to do is make me stronger and come back with a bang and this time when I come back it's for good my finaly perpetual. I will set it up rotation clones ready for veg , veg ready for flower back to back unlimited harvesters every 60 days!

Back
Top Bottom