Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I hope you beat my colas Mark! Congrats on the harvest and I'm looking forward to seeing them upside down. 🙃

This caught my eye...worth a closer look in person?
20230912_164628.jpg
Oh you talking about my trichome glaciers!

Screenshot_20230912_174048_Gallery.jpg

Damn that looks awesome! :welldone:
Yeah it sure is brother but ain't much room in that tent to dry it I'm going to have to go back in there and cut some more and probably take the other one off the stalks and nugget it out off the stem and let it dry just so I'll have some room at least take enough to where I know for sure it's not hitting any walls that's what I'm concerned about humidity is great this morning it was 63% humidity 70° temperature

been hell at Dunkin tryn 2 get all stores in par for inspection hope everyone is doing great. I'm going to have to Pause growing marijuana for a I really wish this shit would get legal everybody can do whatever the hell they want with this beautiful plant and just grow it I mean it brings tears to my eyes I'm going to be feeling so sad like I don't know what to do but I have to deal with it it's better than being locked up I guess... I got a good job I really can't complain about life I can either plan on moving or just wait but I definitely can't do nothing I can't jeopardize other people's lives... I do have a soul n a conscience..... I will still be here looking at journals and seeing my friends God bless you all

been hell at Dunkin tryn 2 get all stores in par for inspection hope everyone is doing great. I'm going to have to Pause growing marijuana for a I really wish this shit would get legal everybody can do whatever the hell they want with this beautiful plant and just grow it I mean it brings tears to my eyes I'm going to be feeling so sad like I don't know what to do but I have to deal with it it's better than being locked up I guess... I got a good job I really can't complain about life I can either plan on moving or just wait but I definitely can't do nothing I can't jeopardize other people's lives... I do have a soul n a conscience..... I will still be here looking at journals and seeing my friends God bless you all
You still have the know to help other people grow. It will not be the same as growing but you will be taking part in grows. Things have a way of changing and you will be growing again.

I think I might be dried by tomorrow or the next day I cut most of it down to nugs. I plan to place it in the jar when it's dry enough to hit no higher than 68 70%, then I can burp it nice and slow I just need it dried it'll have way over 21 days before burpen's done I believe well you know what I mean shed

Back
Top Bottom