Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Very beautiful plants here

20230910_215728.jpg

20230910_215723.jpg

:high-five:

SmartSelect_20230911-122447_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That sucker snakes all the way down like a damn caboose! And again this one bud that I was following during drought this is her Midway down that's all big ass chunk man I just can't get over that and that's Midway down her cola! I just can't figure how the hell it got all chunked up like it that's one solid fucking bud it won't come apart so it's going to dry like that!

20230910_215802.jpg

20230910_215810.jpg

Nope never used it they get fed everyday in flower
It will be interesting to see if you have an even root mass from top to bottom, I've noticed most SIP pots don't have much in the way of roots up top half of the pot .
Im going to try a SIP pot run and I will probably top water to drain for half of veg then fire the SIP part by letting water hold in reservoir and I will have the dirt higher in the centre falling to outside edges of pot , I feel doing this will encourage roots to travel horizontally in pot aswell as down giving a larger root mass in pot giving better returns

It will be interesting to see if you have an even root mass from top to bottom, I've noticed most SIP pots don't have much in the way of roots up top half of the pot .
Im going to try a SIP pot run and I will probably top water to drain for half of veg then fire the SIP part by letting water hold in reservoir and I will have the dirt higher in the centre falling to outside edges of pot , I feel doing this will encourage roots to travel horizontally in pot aswell as down giving a larger root mass in pot giving better returns
I don't use Sips there in 7 gallon fabric pots with Fox farm Happy frog.

Back
Top Bottom