Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

The buds smell ungodly! Going to have to lock myself up for a good hour or two I guess I'm going to hang them on coat hangers I think the plants are just too big to hang upside down but I don't know if they're able to stand up that way they should be able to hang upside down with no problem I would think

Not much going on here it's getting things ready got my coat hangers ready got my hanging light ready for when I take my other light out so I can have light on to hang my bud I guess I'll just stay in there for a couple hours of trim everything nice and neat. I'll just take me a crate in there and zip myself up in a tent and go town..

Baggie just doesn't do the sour g-top Justice! I broke up the bud placed it on some aluminum foil and put it in my 2x2 on top of the LED light. I already took out the light in my 2x4 everything's ready to rock and roll

20230911_121053.jpg

I wish I had quite a few acres and a trailer to live on I damn sure wouldn't have to worry about nothing then. I'm trying to get in there set my ass down trim one plant at a time hang them up as I go Shirley to God it won't take me but a couple hours! But I will say there is a shitload of Mary Jane in there and it's thick and hard as a rock and juicy as fucking sticky as hell!!

Been a gloomy day somewhat woke up to no internet no service something happened to our cell Tower but up and running now. Went in chopped the plants trimmed one up the other one I said fuck it hung upside down as is. Smoked what I had dried out finally oh my God the buzz is uncanny no grass smell none whatsoever stayed straight skunk believe it or not. Excellent buzz and it's not even cured believe it or not. I mean seriously what is this Ripley's... lmao
Believe it or not!

OMG! So much marijuana I am so high still high I smoke that over 2 and 1/2 hours ago! I'm not one that exaggerate I'm a marijuana I'm very picky about that! But I do no good weed when I smoke it! One month from now I'll have people knocking my door down for this shit mouth watering out the ass. They won't actually be knocking my door down though I won't be the one that has it! Lmao that's for them to think and only me to know! Only have my tent open for 5 minutes man long enough for me to get in and close it up and move shit in there that I'm going to use oh my God the smell! But now that's everything sealed up no worries let her dry. We sitting on 71° and 61% humidity! In my eyes that's perfect!

Two of these earlier nuggets are still in drying faze. But here's a picture of all four I'm sure you can tell the ones that smokeable if not I will make sure you know! Blue marking is dried and smokable the ones without markings was taken off will actually fell off when I was cutting buds this morning or trimming buds I should say.. And again zero grass smell all I smell is skunk!

20230912_164628.jpg

20230912_164601.jpg

20230912_164610.jpg

20230912_164607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom