Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

SMH! yeh right!

Screenshot_20230910_142942_Chrome.jpg
And I will reply to myself on this one this is such a damn bold face lie! For one how could you say it won't be better and have more THC when trichomes is the actual thing that has all that shit in it these people do not know what the hell they're talking about!!! They must be smoking catnip or something...

Honestly I think I'm just going to throw her in that 2x4 and let her go town!! I'll be going up here shortly to see what my plants look like... I want to see if they got an even fuzzier for me. I need to get off my ass and chop these beautiful girls cuz these buds right here tells you that they're done. To me looking at these buds they surpass Krissi!

20230909_212903.jpg

20230909_212815.jpg

20230909_212758.jpg

20230909_212731.jpg

You can probably squeeze in a second run with the same soil without any amending.
Last summer's grow was in reused promix with no prep work.
Then last fall's was in some of that same soil but it had sat around in a bag for a few months.

That grow was arguably my best yield and apart from watering more,
I've also wondered if there was a myco overload that really contributed to the end results.
The soil was so dry that you could barely fill a container without it being air born though lol.

Back
Top Bottom