Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I tell you what I might have got hurt doing what I was doing fixing my ventilation system but I tell you what My Little darlings is worth it! Besides don't even hurt I took that other tape off I couldn't roll a joint with it I'm good now plus I'm super glued!! Lmao 🤣

16942166165892519423380164286417.jpg
Cover it up. Ouch

You all I just cannot get over this one cola right here! Look how big this mother fucker he is I mean hell look how big the buds are in that circle and that's just the middle of the cola. Ain't no telling how much weight in grams what's inside that circle is alone that ain't nothing I done examined it it ain't nothing but one big chunk it's all chunk together right there

20230907_201026.jpg

Bro can you see how I turned all this shit just outright all the way from the super crop into the damn drought to the harvest! I told you I got that sour G down my stupid ass to decide to feed it light that I know it couldn't handle especially without the added CO2! Lesson learned on that one most definitely... Can't be the nutrients or the dirt because I used the same shit last time never no problems.

For the hell of it I'm going to buy one of those test kits on Amazon to test my potency it comes with a two pack! And also shed if you do not mind if you can feed me that information to where I can send a small nug or whatever however you do it off and I will compare because I know the THC level of this shit is going to be really skyrocketed! Besides I'm curious anyways been a curious for some time.

My bad y'all all excited about my babies ready to come out and get chopped! I forgot all about my teeny tinies except Eden we all know she's two by two!!! SMH I'm going to have a time with her ass! And I say we all know she's two by two because she takes up the whole two by two with her big wide ass!!

20230908_211813.jpg

20230908_211825.jpg

20230908_211518.jpg

20230908_211516.jpg

20230908_211513.jpg

20230908_211509.jpg

20230908_211456.jpg

20230908_211144.jpg

Let me fill in the gaps for those of you all don't know these two plants that I have in the 2x4 that's ready to get chopped Eden came off of them one of them anyways don't remember which one both the same strain , the other four clones that you see in the cups came off of Eden herself when I over cropped her bottom branches! LMFAO 😂

Seriously though I just can't stop thinking about that one damn cola!! Anybody want to play some bets on how much just that one cola will weigh??? Now keep in mind that there's buds underneath that circle going all the way down and the buds on top of the circle going all the way up I'm not talking about that big ass fistful of nuts in the middle my god I've never seen nothing like that that is truly a beast!!

20230907_201026.jpg

Ouch!
if I decided to go ahead and sit here with it and let the wilt leaf angle happen... If there's no repercussions from that we might do eden that way
Next time pick a couple of leaves lower down that aren't sticking out of a bud and that might be a better gauge. And only measure the ones picked as drought goes on so you'll know when you get the 50% change.
And also shed if you do not mind if you can feed me that information to where I can send a small nug or whatever however you do it off and I will compare because I know the THC level of this shit is going to be really skyrocketed! Besides I'm curious anyways been a curious for some time.

You're going to need a smell-proof bag to ship it in!

Ouch!

Next time pick a couple of leaves lower down that aren't sticking out of a bud and that might be a better gauge. And only measure the ones picked as drought goes on so you'll know when you get the 50% change.

You're going to need a smell-proof bag to ship it in!
thanx bro.

Back
Top Bottom