Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

got my vent splice in now i can vent my 2x2! my clones need that bad u can tell not a very good idea 2 vent back n same area that is now a nono n my book. i will post pics of my clones n Eden here shortly n u will see.

31b5EMCEhyL._SS142_.jpg

Well I peeked in my tent on their dark period fuck it I know right!! Temperature was 70 humidity was damn I done forgot I think it was 59 or 57! Could have been 61.. but it definitely wasn't 70 something.

Anyways back to what I was saying about the clones it's not good to vent back inside the same area I don't think because they're not getting good high quality air and you can tell it in their leaves I can tell they most definitely don't like that shit because when you have them in a grow tent that's good ventilation you show no leaf signs like that because they're being fed spot on with full veg nutrients. Because they are the same age as their mother. So I know it's not me and I know it's not the dirt I mean damn it's brand new Fox farm Happy frog. Always have your areas well ventilated please and thank you. Problem will be rectified here shortly. You will see pictures of now and then a few days later and see a difference honestly they don't look too bad just some of the leaves I think some of Eden's leaves was from when she was root bound and I didn't just cut them all she's about to get a hell of a trim up I haven't looked in her on two days now I imagine she's done bushed out that whole two by two again!

Pretty much just got home so I want to chill out for an hour or so a little longer maybe in go up here and handle this ventilation which won't take long take some pics of the clones I'm believing I lost one of them I can see for looking in there at it like the top of his sleep is all shriveled up and shit like. I guess we'll see when I dig off in there and I know it's because that shit ain't being ventilated correctly nor is there a fan blowing around anywhere except the air that's being filtered back inside which is not a good thing the only good air that's actually coming in is where I got the two flaps open. Only because I don't have another fan and I couldn't put my intake in because it would blow it up like a damn tent balloon so I think I'm going to hook up my intake since I'm going to have an outtake in that way at least have some fresh air blowing in and I probably just close those flaps or just leave the flaps open and ventilate outside. But I'm thinking I should do the intake because I don't have a fan to put inside my tent. But I do have a small squirrel fan 4 in my very first one that I started with!

I mean Eden is just sky high climbing pushing into the walls the leaves that I see on her that's kind of messed up looking I believe those were the ones from her root boundness I'm not worried about her she's an ungodly monster if I don't get a yield over 15 oz off of her there's something wrong with me I should be able to get that up for her easy in that 2x4 we got great plans on spreading her like a damn eagle in there without scrog! Unless some of my fellow growers would like to see a scrog so I'm playing a show of hands I will make a post after this that will have the word scrog in it and if you want me to see me scrog Eden put two thumbs up on the reply!

And yes shed I kicked myself in the ass for freaking I believe I could have waited at least one more day and could at least got 10 days out of my drought but hell I can't complain... But I can just kick myself in the ass. I mean hell I should have went for 11 days for real since I planned on harvesting after drought anyways... Or would that have fucked my yield and everything up or potency? if I decided to go ahead and sit here with it and let the wilt leaf angle happen... If there's no repercussions from that we might do eden that way

Ran a damn flathead screwdriver right between my two fingers cut it pretty damn deep too when I was putting that ventilation. Definitely ain't going to stop me from working my ass off and doing what I got to do the cut is right between my first finger and middle finger I just applied some super glue then wrapped it up. Lmao

1694212824878503468633898075462.jpg

Ran a damn flathead screwdriver right between my two fingers cut it pretty damn deep too when I was putting that ventilation. Definitely ain't going to stop me from working my ass off and doing what I got to do the cut is right between my first finger and middle finger I just applied some super glue then wrapped it up. Lmao

1694212824878503468633898075462.jpg
Keep it clean. You do not need an infection.

I tell you what I might have got hurt doing what I was doing fixing my ventilation system but I tell you what My Little darlings is worth it! Besides don't even hurt I took that other tape off I couldn't roll a joint with it I'm good now plus I'm super glued!! Lmao 🤣

16942166165892519423380164286417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom