Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

It starts at a 52º angle and droops 13º to get to 65º. That's a 25% change in angle, or halfway there to rescue according to Caplan. He would say to water when it gets to 78º.
Thank you so much brother always thought you had to subtract but I guess we are adding..

Been too stoned I really appreciate y'all's helps put the thoughts in my head very good advice on those lower leaves and it even helps even more that had the before and after picture as reference the thing I keep all that shit over 5,000 photos of sour G! Documented and well organized of course! Even have a folder for drought also a folder that says knowledge for all the knowledge that all my friends on here has given me.

Drought lasted 9 days! Hope I wasn't too late

20230907_201036.jpg

20230907_201026.jpg

20230907_201021.jpg

20230907_201005.jpg

20230907_200958.jpg

20230907_200952.jpg

20230907_200935.jpg

20230907_200926.jpg

20230907_200903.jpg

20230907_200846.jpg

I think that leaf angle thing doesn't work that well lol. Droughting is for sure beneficial but
I mean 9 days into the drought and still not hitting the desired angle... seems suspicious.
Plus people can't seem to agree with how to measure it either. I mean I guess my way wasn't right either apparently...
Anyway, on you'll be on to the next adventure soon, Marcus. Enjoy the trimming.

I think that leaf angle thing doesn't work that well lol. Droughting is for sure beneficial but
I mean 9 days into the drought and still not hitting the desired angle... seems suspicious.
Plus people can't seem to agree with how to measure it either. I mean even my way wasn't right apparently...
Anyway, on you'll be on to the next adventure soon, Marcus. Enjoy the trimming.
Hey we all live and learn brother I still don't know the shit but I try seems like they got cake to me came out pretty well very beneficial. Thanks for all your help and compliments my friend

Yeah I figured it was time to water last night most of my angles was hitting 82 and 85 figuring the very first one I started that was 54 I figured it was time to give in to them just in case that angle was close I say it was rather close I think another day would have been too late therefore if I wouldn't have watered last night and went to work today I might have been fucked when I went in there this evening

And boy didn't they drink the water like I said that gallon and a half last night they drunk I just now gave him another half gallon each this morning I want them good and wet and evenly moisture for chop we'll see what they look like tonight! This will be after drought and after a fresh feed nutes

Maybe just leave the door open til harvest. At this point it doesn't matter too much but if ur gonna be drying in the same room then gonna want to bring it down a bit I guess. Do you hang dry in the tent? Plans for the cure?

Maybe just leave the door open til harvest. At this point it doesn't matter too much but if ur gonna be drying in the same room then gonna want to bring it down a bit I guess. Do you hang dry in the tent? Plans for the cure?
Yep hang dry in the tent. Then jars for cure. Can't leave door open so it is what it is

That hygrometer's got to be off the ones in my room is reading 65 and 64 makes me to believe that the one in the tent does not work can't because my exhaust is at full blast I don't see how the humidity can be that high when it's 65 in my room and being exhausted out of the tent

Back
Top Bottom