Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I love sour G because it packs on the weight you're never disappointed with the yield of that strain or the potency for that matter. I'm telling you bro I had people mouthwatering for that shit.. But I just wouldn't give it up I only got rid of 1 oz.

I don't like to tolerate being around a lot of people but when I smoke that bud it's like I don't even think about it it takes that problem away from me as well as my migraines and it just puts me in an all-around good mood with energy.

The taste and the flavor straight out gas and skunk is a plus one of my faves as well

Very good chunky dense nuggets breaks up nicely doesn't take that much to roll either. Either way you smoke it in a bowl or a joint you only going to need a third of a joint you're good for at least 4 hours I know I was I used to smoke that shit at 5:00 in the morning come 9:45 my lunch break I still had a nice little bus I can still feel it

And I'm speaking honestly about that because as I've said before and I know we all are I'm a weed connoisseur I love my bud and this right here is my number one favorite I like it better than that g13 that I got from epitome. I really wish I would have got the potency of her I guarantee you it was way up there

Thanks! And all my plants are sun-grown. ☀️
No thank you brother for helping me out and allowing me to grow this beautiful accidental stream because this medication you have pretty much help me out a lot and with coping with things and Since Krissi my real first sour G harvest Bill and regrowth didn't count because as we know I didn't get to finish that one out all the way and yes you read that right I named it after you regrowth just like I said I would. But anyways what I'm trying to say is Uncle Shed I'm really grateful for what you doing brother and I appreciate it and I love you and I wish the best for everything with you.

this is what like n call goldie locks zone. bout where im at too. my buds r becoming white.

6b6c4bb1ed7153ff03602cf73502cd652f53cc4b.jpeg

killed a plant with my name. not once but twice... lol
Sorry bro didn't kill it just had to take it down early because they had to take pictures of the house. But u did still smoke pretty good! I'm thinking you was a couple weeks shy of harvest. But I'll save one thing you and Bill both smoking on you all got me through some rough times! And that's all that matters

This is why I don't name mine. Get's too personal and I get too attached.
Also not too sure how to respond to me smoking well. lol
But I like all three of those highs tbh (speedy, euphoric, and sedative) .
Feel they're all valuable at the right time and good to have around.
If you harvest with euphoric it's probably sedative after curing for a year lol.
Got a lot of older stuff that doesn't hit quite as hard as it once did. I like to trip a little bit.

I honestly seriously have no clue what the hell is going on with these plants big! They're acting like getting zero water is not bothering them at all! In fact they keep rewarding me with more and more fuzziness! As a good friend of mine once said those buds are going to be white after drought!

20230906_215032.jpg

20230906_215026.jpg

20230906_214923.jpg

20230906_214912.jpg

20230906_214859.jpg

20230906_214830.jpg

20230906_214820.jpg

20230906_214621.jpg

20230906_214554.jpg

20230906_214552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom