Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Looks like you timed the drought perfectly! A few days after the rescue watering those trichomes will be perfect. :thumb:
Thank you so much brother I knew she wouldn't be much further along than Krissi! This damn light stress is never going to happen to me again I swear to God I'll keep it at 50% through veg like they love then bump it up to 60 through midway flower and 80% Max and I should have zero light stress with the light being at 16 in but I'll probably keep it at 18 in this go around control her height. Them damn Hermes my God they're every where. Good thing it's last days of flowers I'd have been fucked! Lmao all those Hermes will fall off during cure so I don't give a fuck about him even if they on there I'll still smoke this shit! Lmao what a ride this go around taught me a valuable lesson this light is so powerful so easy to use and plants love it as long as you give it to them right! All in all I'm not complaining about this grow because my girls are pleasing me well..

I finally had the dirt pulling away from my pots thank you so much everyone for following along hopefully soon I will have Sour G and some black sugar going I will always have sour G in my mix at least one! I don't think I'll have to plan anymore seeds for a while cuz I'm just going to keep taking clones.. Eden is about to bear fruit even though she's already bared 4!

see the dif! Def ligt stress giving 1500 ppfd a nono without C02

20230905_195326.jpg

Except store bought they always got seeds and their shit that's why I don't buy from nobody. I'm really liking 420 magazine since I came on here it's really helped me out a lot and made me to the grower that I am today that's thanks to quite a few people on here to name a few we got Shed , Regrowth , Bill284 , Keith Lemon and Krissi well hell I'll just say everybody that's coming to the pick at my journal has helped me out whether they see it or not and I appreciate all of you all

I'm thinking that one branch I got in the front left the one I keep taking a picture of and showing you that big cluster I think that's going to be a 2 oz cola right there! I'm going to measure it tonight I'm saying it's well over 2 ft long! And that's Bud to Bud!

20230905_195138.jpg

Come to find out that's one of that plant's main starter branch on the top! I can't find the other one my plants are so damn twisted and bent! Lmao

I'm thinking I don't need a super crop as much no more only in certain key points instead of doing it for the hell of it I think that might have caused some extra stress to my plants because that one branch that was showing hermaphrodite is the one that I super cropped fifth week in flower. We about to have a hell of a show with Eden and her four quadliplits or however the hell you say it

Well I hope everybody had a wonderful day so far I know I sure have my days done heading home and I'm off tomorrow so we going to see about this damn drought again tonight today is definitely eighth Day of drought! Three more days and I will reach the 11th day if I can make it that long

Honestly in my opinion I think if I don't look in there until Monday and give them water that will be there at 11th day I think they would be okay. Regardless even if you do come across the point of no return this far in and out even if no matter how much water you give them would bring them back hanging upside down and go! Lmao makes me wonder if anybody said hell with it just let the drought go all the way through for kicks just to see what would happen. But not me no sir re I want my crystals but I don't want death until I decide it's their time. Therefore I keep checking them most of your leads was wilting last night but they were sucking nothing out of their lower leaves yet so I'm thinking they're still good my damn leaf will angle shit I don't know if I'm even doing that right or not I mean honestly I think I am but it is what it is we'll see what they cry out for tonight

Another question in my 2x2 I have charcoal filter exhausting itself right back inside the tent but I do have two side flaps open so apparently it's got to be sucking in some good air do you think I'm okay with that or I'm thinking I might just go ahead and vent it on out the window beside the 2x4

Might be time for a rescue watering then back to droughting some more.
No offense bro but once the rescue water comes it's about chop time ain't going to be enough time for another drought I'm not going through that again it's chop chop time

Back
Top Bottom