Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

My opinion I think they can go another three or four days without water without having even look at or worry about the wilt leaf angle. But tonight I will still post that but the bud is gone man it's so heavy it ain't even standing up straight no more so I don't know if I can even get any more leaf-willed angles off of them all this extra track homes is making my bud super heavy there ain't no telling what's going on inside the buds I imagine there's a few seeds I don't care free Bud free experience I know now no matter how much don't give them 100% light unless I'm able to keep the light at 36 in from them with good ventilation I think they might be able to handle it but I'm not chance in it. But other factors played off in that as well not just the light so no one's to blame but me for my little experiment that I keep doing Eden will not get experiment no more matter of fact I might not even super crop her to third week of flower I'm done with it just going to let her grow I'm tired of my plants turned out looking like shit this go around and doing Hermes on meI just thank God it's late and flower and I ain't really got to worry about nothing because honestly after drought I'm pretty much probably going to go ahead and chop them after I water them about a day or so after

I figure day 1 of drought is the day after you water, and if your leaf is on a branch that tipped over from the weight, can you prop it up or hold it with the non-phone hand to get the angle?
Okie dokie same thing I was thinking but you know but anyways I figuring drought starts the day that you pretty much water them and don't water no more I guess we'll find out regardless I'm still 7 days in

But anyways like I said my buds are not straight no more bro but all I can do is my best and try

Keith he's funny as hell bro that has made my day how you doing today Preston glad to see you peeping in brother
I'm always around, just hiding in the back until I got some smart assed shit to say. 🤣 @KeithLemon Just happened to throw me a solid alley-oop on that one. 🤙

Doing great! How's life treating ya?
:passitleft:

I'm always around, just hiding in the back until I got some smart assed shit to say. 🤣 @KeithLemon Just happened to throw me a solid alley-oop on that one. 🤙

Doing great! How's life treating ya?
:passitleft:
Pretty good brother pretty good another busy day at the dunk just got through having my lunch and joint break got about another hour and time to go home and then another joint on the way. 🤣

Look any other time I'd be seeing droopy leaves after 3 Days of not watering and waiting for them to dry out a little bit like I used to during flower which was a big mistake everybody please feed every day and flower and I will stress this to you! But anyways like I said it's been 7 days watered last Tuesday and when I looked under this morning I seen not a single leaf dropping at least I didn't see any

I hope I don't get hit with a one-two punch since I caused them light stress Hermes and everything else and I look in there this evening and Bam they're all broken down hung over shot the hell and back but I got faith in my girls they're doing them I'm not bothering them they're not bothering me but I sure the hell am smelling them! That shit straight funk all gas fruity smell gone all I smell now and that tent is pure ass skunk and then when I open my tent and look my whole damn room smells like skunk my room only by the way I have my 10 open for a good hour and a half looking at them tying shit up left out of my room went downstairs to smoke cigarette came back up didn't smell shit in the hallway so yes charcoal filters work wonders and so does Glade

Honestly nobody never really smelt the marijuana ever in my house I smoke outside but inside I use those Glade plugins one by my door and one in the hallway plus one of my roommates is continuously lighting up incense I told him I said light them up motherfucker light them up I said I love that smell! 🤣I'm debating on having my Uncle Paul help strip me of these leaves come harvest Time but honestly I think I'm just going to clip them and hang them straight upside down like I did broken ass she turned out really well waiting to trim her up after she dried

Though to be totally honest with you with broken ass twice as many leafs as a sour G and she was a pizookie that was the main reason why I said hell with it and waited till she dried to trim her , Krissi she got a wet trim she was just too damn beautiful I took only off her fans because all of her sugar leaves was so cake with damn crystals it would be seem to be a waste to cut them off

Okie dokie I guess we'll start with drought day 7! If I'm doing it right I am now 6.01 of a drop from beginning! I'm seeing leaves Droop finally

img20231054081054.jpeg

2023-09-05-200055714.jpg

2023-09-05-200042414.jpg

2023-09-05-195959229.jpg

20230905_195138.jpg

2023-09-05-195923196.jpg

2023-09-05-195812438.jpg

2023-09-05-195744925.jpg

2023-09-05-195715759.jpg

2023-09-05-195711544.jpg

Back
Top Bottom