Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

You're running out of room for trichome anyway lol. They look absolutely loaded with em.
Are you kidding me where are the trichomes I can't see any I'm blinding something that's pushing light in my face and I don't know what's bouncing it to my eyeballs!!! Lmao

Oh I know what it is it's all my trichome glaciers!! 🤪

Another question in my 2x2 I have charcoal filter exhausting itself right back inside the tent but I do have two side flaps open so apparently it's got to be sucking in some good air do you think I'm okay with that or I'm thinking I might just go ahead and vent it on out the window beside the 2x4
I'd at least vent it into your room. If you vent it outside you need to make sure no bugs can get in and that it's 100% light baffled.
Be studying my pictures on the bus might be coming out of drought I'll be seeing a lot of leaves like this and you know me I worry just in case I haven't been doing the wilt angle correctly

20230905_195038.jpg

Take that cool new phone and open the app and get a pic of the angles on the two you've been tracking, and post'em up here!

I'd at least vent it into your room. If you vent it outside you need to make sure no bugs can get in and that it's 100% light baffled.

Take that cool new phone and open the app and get a pic of the angles on the two you've been tracking, and post'em up here!
I'll do it again tonight I've done it last night already

Not being a dick or nothing or being funny as hell but for real for real that other pic that I was following there is no more stem! As I said how the hell am I supposed to get an angle of this one I've gotten it off of it in the beginning but now I see no stem no more and I don't know what I'm coming off of. That cola turn huge on me bro the middle part of her is big as my fist! It goes further down and the rest of her is all caked and I can't even see a stem

20230905_195339.jpg

As I recall, I had a tough time getting the leaves to droop on my Sour G as well, but I also recall being given the wrong info about where to measure the angle from back then. Are leaves you didn't measure (like lower down the plant) drooping more than the ones in the flowers?
We'll see here in a little bit but these two pictures here are both of the buds that I've been following and this is the day that I gave a gallon and a half water and no more after this day this was the 29th. But yes I see Lower leaves drooping

20230829_213727.jpg

20230829_213608.jpg

Might just be a little trick Sour G plays with us, so I'd try to see when the lower leaves have drooped about as far as you think they can go and still come back. Unfortunately mine went way too long and looked like this when I finally watered it again:

full

It was basically dead and never came back.
That's how Krissi looked! Lmao I will download this photo if you don't mind and I will keep it

Might just be a little trick Sour G plays with us, so I'd try to see when the lower leaves have drooped about as far as you think they can go and still come back. Unfortunately mine went way too long and looked like this when I finally watered it again:

full

It was basically dead and never came back.
damn did it still smoke?

Back
Top Bottom