Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Good morning everyone another day at the dunk hope everyone's having a great day so far. As of right now these two plants is nothing like Krissi we got more track homes and the potency is ungodly I had some handful of buds yesterday that was dry enough to go ahead and jar that was small that didn't last on the plant you dig so I put them in a jar overnight I woke up only had 66% humidity in it so I'm burping it but anyways like I said I had that shit in three bags Michael said what's that smell he said smell like you just got through smoking a good one and I pulled out the bag and showed him he said my God I smelled it through the bag I said no you smell it through three bags and it's not even dried and all the way cured yet! These buds look wicked as hell thick as hell it's a shame man it makes me sad why I couldn't continue...

You wouldn't believe how sticky how Kaked and how ungodly skunky awful this shit smells it's 10 times worse than krissi I really don't mean worse I mean good actually you know what I mean it's a hell of a lot better and I thought she was the bomb this shit's really going to blow the mind

You win some and you lose some guys and gals not every day you can keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results especially in an illegal state!

Now that I can relax since every single little bit of evidence is gone and done except my 9 ounces of sour G! Big Time laughing my fucking ass off get it for the good guys one for the home team!

Technical issues fuck these motherfuckers try to stop me from doing what I love to do and what calms my nerves I'll get over it until I get to grow again at least I can't be stopped from smoking!

So here's what happened for 3 years now I've been growing medical grade marijuana my uncle's on parole Believe it or not parole officer comes to the house about every 2 months and believe me no one ever smells shit I wasn't worried about the parole officers! And yes I'm good like that nobody never even knew I smoked marijuana except my uncle let alone grew it!

But anyways we had another parolee move in which he was cool he don't give a fuck about nothing he really wasn't the problem and the other roommate wasn't the problem he don't give a shit either he told me he'd help me harvest but I like doing shit on my own. What the problem was bed bugs and the parole officers not being able to come over here and look they don't look at my room anyways hell I'm at work all the time nobody never asked to look at my room they can anyways illegal for them too.

It wasn't the fact that I was scared that the parole officers would smell or see it cuz that was out of the question that wasn't going to happen nothing was them getting on us about getting rid of these fucking bed bugs out of one damn fucking room nobody else in the house has them but that one room I heated it up to 130° yesterday.

To make a long story short they kept complaining all we can't come over there and look because you got bed bugs y'all might have to move I wouldn't have to move just my uncle and the other parolee would have to and I didn't want them taking a chance well I didn't want to take a chance of the parole officers calling landlord and saying we got to infestation when we don't in a whole lot of ruckus to come out of it! Which would make them want to see every room of the house you dig this is why chop shop lockdown done and over everything out got by with it fuck these motherfuckers they can suck my big ass white honky dick and I will be back and grow again! PERIOD!!!!!

FREEDOM IS IMPORTANT TO ME ESPECIALLY AFTER DOING OVER 20 YEARS IN PRISON.

So now you all have the lowdown and I imagine you get the Gist I don't want to take no chances.

So that's what's up.....

I love every one of you all and think of you all for all your support that you've given me y'all still family therefore I still kick it around why not I love looking at you all's plants as well! And to see how you all handle and how you all grow in all of your beautiful beautiful gardens...

Love every one of you all last thing I got to do is vacuum my floor and I might roll me up a big old fat joint of this sour G!

Life is grand

16948940553065788526497205654117.jpg

Me personally I like to keep burping them to about 21 days after chop then I sit down for the cure! I'm telling you these are going to be some bad mama jamas after the cure probably do it 2-month cure this time instead of a month a month killed it out I can only imagine what longer will do! I'm really not pressed out about Bud right now.

Back
Top Bottom