Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Burping them down burping these beauties down we still hitting mid-60s! 10 more days of burping sit her down for the cure!

20230923_184851.jpg

20230923_184801.jpg

20230923_184709.jpg

Upon doing measurements in my room and the setup that I want I will have a 2x2 for clones a 2x4 veg to get ready to switch to flower and finally a 5x5 flower room! I look at it like this I will still have plenty of room for my bed and TV in my wardrobe so I'm good! I figure I invest in another XS3000 pro and it will be plenty of light for my 5x5 I have other lights for the others already so I'm only had to spend a hundred and some change for a light and some dirt and then pots

Upon doing measurements in my room and the setup that I want I will have a 2x2 for clones a 2x4 veg to get ready to switch to flower and finally a 5x5 flower room! I look at it like this I will still have plenty of room for my bed and TV in my wardrobe so I'm good! I figure I invest in another XS3000 pro and it will be plenty of light for my 5x5 I have other lights for the others already so I'm only had to spend a hundred and some change for a light and some dirt and then pots
Thats great marcus 3 tents I do not know how you guys take care of one.

I appreciate the explanation. :thanks:

Not sure how that keeps the parole officers away but I hope you plan works out for you!
Thanks brother they've been coming here for 3 years and ain't never went bad except if it was dealing with the landlord only that's the only thing that messed me over. Besides when they come in they go to one room and one room only they in and out and you don't smell nothing cuz my tents closed and I'm at work on that time. And they're Federal they have no right to fuck with me not one bit. I play it safe though bro like I said for 3 years everything's been going great except when the landlord gets involved and he's got to take pictures so forth and so on and with the bed bugs that made the parole officers want to holler at the landlord and that would make him want to look at everything and that's what would have fucked me up.

I hope everyone's been doing okay on here I've been really busy as hell at work I've been working from 6:00 to 5:00 every day usually don't get home till about 6:30. I got my next schedule I got to work 7:00 to 4:00 for the next 7 days but like I said I go in early and I usually stay an extra hour so this week I had 80 hours with 30 hours overtime he pay me straight cash! Lmao

You're welcome Shed I wasn't trying to head no attitude or done with you bro you know it's never enough like that I hope you're doing okay I need to check up on some journals here this weekend Grandma's moonshine look like that turned out to be a pretty good run for you I wouldn't mind trying my hand at that one it look like some fire ass bud

Back
Top Bottom