Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

What Shed said. Happy growing
Happy growing hell look at your growing Keith you got behemoths! Wish I can grow outdoor I wouldn't mind growing me a few behemoth as well. I'd say that one plant you got it's going to catch it at least 3 lb

Okay here's the plan my trusty 2x4 since that way I ain't got to buy nothing all money to go toward house all I got to do is buy me a 2 cubic foot bag of fox farm Happy frog and this pack of 5 gallon buckets well fabric pots. I will run one Northern light Auto, a black sugar and a sour g scrog!
And I know it's an auto and I've never grown one before but let me tell you I'm one that's going to super crop the hell out of it plus it will be scrogged as well. Lmao

But not as much super crop I don't want to stress no plants I do not still realize why those other plants hermied..

any idea how many autos fit in a 2x2 with 3g? also what thell do i feed them?:hmmmm:
some of the pictures seedsman shared looked pretty big from what I remember.
guess you never know with autos and could end up taking a bit to flowering.

my soil mix 2c bag happy frog soil and 1.5c happy frog soil conditioner.

717fgnXfliS._AC_AA180_.jpg

810NF5bCghL._AC_AA180_.jpg

any idea how many autos fit in a 2x2 with 3g? also what thell do i feed them?:hmmmm:
That's a crapshoot for sure! I've seen autos that would push the tent walls out of a 2x2 and others where you could fit four in the same space.

Most folks don't recommend 3g pots for autos, rather they suggest at least a 5g.

You feed them the same as a photo but you ramp up more quickly because they veg for less time than most photoperiods we grow.

That's a crapshoot for sure! I've seen autos that would push the tent walls out of a 2x2 and others where you could fit four in the same space.

Most folks don't recommend 3g pots for autos, rather they suggest at least a 5g.

You feed them the same as a photo but you ramp up more quickly because they veg for less time than most photoperiods we grow.
I might be waiting on the autos then

I will start these seeds in either medium size or large size clear dunkin' donut cups! Probably the larger size so they will have a good amount of time for veg before I plop them in 5 gallons and start flower. I'm thinking two black sugars one on left side one on right side and sour G in the middle in the 2x4 scrog! 2x2 I will put in One Auto and scrog it. Just to see how the autos grow.

And you all know how I scrog every time the branch gets about 2 in I bend it and tie it down. Which is why I believe I can do an auto in that 2x2 with plenty of room I will just keep tying it down throughout its whole stage until I see it and feel it growing no more. The anticipation is killing me I've never done Auto it's going to be pretty neat.

Back
Top Bottom