Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Arriving Thursday! For my 2 Black Sugars , 1 Sour G and 1 or 2 NL Autos!

71NkqLcd31L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpeg

Good evening everyone hope everyone's had a wonderful day and been doing great lovely journals I be looking at! Heads up marky parky is getting ready to start some black sugars and sour G and more than likely a Northern light Auto=big yield for me! I have been working my ass off at the Dunk'. I hope everyone's good and healthy and staying green God bless

I knew you all remember how they used to call me the bread tie king that was because of the way that I tie my plants down in scrog with Bread ties instead of letting them just go through the squares. But anyways I've had good results doing it that way. I already have a 2x4 net I have a 2x4 tent and all the fixings. I will get the one foot extension and it will be all the way up to my ceiling pretty much plenty of room plenty of growth for my scrub I want at least two and a half foot long branches every arm! I'm also take that 2x2 and my homemade 2x2 scrog net and I will scrog the auto the same way I would do normally with the others but by itself in that 2x2 I'm anxious to see how much growth these will have as far as the autos go. My plan for the 2x4 is as follow I will have a black sugar on the left a sour G in the middle and a black sugar on the right! It will make for a very beautiful garden.

I hope you get the black pheno. She looks pretty.
Seedsman was late getting back to me and I figured I missed the deadline so I made plans with Canuk instead.
Thinking of doing a 4 plant SCROG but I always have trouble watering the back 2. Easy way to up the yield though.

I hope you get the black pheno. She looks pretty.
Seedsman was late getting back to me and I figured I missed the deadline so I made plans with Canuk instead.
Thinking of doing a 4 plant SCROG but I always have trouble watering the back 2. Easy way to up the yield though.
me 2 bro fingers crossed. yes sir you r correct on the yeild in scrog.

Today is day 11 of cure they've been screwed shut since the third! Although I'm going to have to grab me one out of the closet today and open it up and smoke so I made that half ounce last almost over a month all I needed to roll was pinners at home I smoke out of my bowl to hit some good coughing my head off eyes watering stuck like Chuck! Love you all good morning have a wonderful day time to run the dunk!

Just to give you a rundown every morning I get to work about 6:00 and we stay busy all the way up until I go home which is usually 4:00 sometimes no time for lunch but here lately we've been working it out to where everybody can at least get some lunch in them at first they try to tell me only 15 minute lunch break that's it you get no other breaks or nothing I said no that's not going to fly for everybody. By law everybody's entitled to a 30 minute break and two 15-minute breaks if you work 8 hour shift! No ifs ands or buts about it.... I'm not a slave driver that's how I run the show everybody deserves especially how hard these people work. Especially this one lady from India she's a Telugu and Geneva she's from France but an African woman and they slam drinks I'm here to tell you they rock it out they know just about everything about Dunkin just like I do no worries from those ladies.

Okie dokie finished up that half ounce this morning that I had lasted me almost a month believe it or not since I harvested that's how long it lasted me a half ounce well over 30 days because they've been curing in a jar for about 12 days now. But anyways I knew I was going to have to grab a jar and pop it no choice I'm not buying any pot when I got it sitting in my closet! But anyways too girl at work gave me a ride home I hooked her up with a little I went upstairs and got the jar out of my closet I let her open it we was sitting in her car and when she twisted that jar I heard a lid make a loud pop noise I knew right then and there and instantly that smell hit me in my face! Let's just say she got her a nice little treat... This is one of the buds that is in that jar. I just put a small nug in my bowl took two hits I forgot that I set the bowl down. No shit frfr some of those other jars are going to be at least four or five months old for I even get around to them... Maybe even longer..

20231014_143534.jpg

20231014_143524.jpg

20231014_143512.jpg

Okay so I added it up 21 days since chop plus the burp plus the 12 days they've been curing. which equals 32 days since harvest. It's really sticky shit breaks up nice doesn't take much to roll a joint hell you don't even need a roll of big ass joint pinner works wonders for me. That is all I will take with me to work is a pinner. Straight blitz

All right y'all here we go I will place my seeds and paper towel today this evening sometime two black sugars and a sour G! I will hand pick my sour G out of many sour g seeds that I have thanks to a good friend. I'm so tempted to pop too I wonder how many I can fit in a 2x4 I wonder if I can fit two black sugars and two sour g's and scrog them! Worst case scenario I just end up with two black sugars and sour G like I said instead of popping four seeds I don't want to get over myself out of hand in that tent and had to kill one of them. Since I'm starting them in 32 oz dunkin' donut cups I don't know if it would be wise to start the auto or not yet figured I don't have the 5 gallon pots for my plants yes I'm running all plants in 5 gallons this go around. I just want a big yield I think I can get a good yield off three plants in scrog in a 2x4. And one Northern light Auto I will scrub in a 2x2 and yes I'm going to scrog the hell out of that mother fucker! You know me I love pushing plants to their limits I can still figure out how tall it's going to be when it gets done I'll still be able to measure her even though I'll be tying her down. At least then I will have an eye on how these Northern lights are. It doesn't matter but the sour G or the black sugar cuz I will make them do what the hell I want them to do! I could do like @Grand Daddy Black does , his plants are awesome his Sour G came out so nice and so even canopy.. I will Mark the baggies and I will know what seed is which definitely not I don't want to go through that shit again not knowing what the hell I got. Anyways that's what's up hope everyone's had a great Sunday so far..

All right y'all here we go I will place my seeds and paper towel today this evening sometime two black sugars and a sour G! I will hand pick my sour G out of many sour g seeds that I have thanks to a good friend. I'm so tempted to pop too I wonder how many I can fit in a 2x4 I wonder if I can fit two black sugars and two sour g's and scrog them! Worst case scenario I just end up with two black sugars and sour G like I said instead of popping four seeds I don't want to get over myself out of hand in that tent and had to kill one of them. Since I'm starting them in 32 oz dunkin' donut cups I don't know if it would be wise to start the auto or not yet figured I don't have the 5 gallon pots for my plants yes I'm running all plants in 5 gallons this go around. I just want a big yield I think I can get a good yield off three plants in scrog in a 2x4. And one Northern light Auto I will scrub in a 2x2 and yes I'm going to scrog the hell out of that mother fucker! You know me I love pushing plants to their limits I can still figure out how tall it's going to be when it gets done I'll still be able to measure her even though I'll be tying her down. At least then I will have an eye on how these Northern lights are. It doesn't matter but the sour G or the black sugar cuz I will make them do what the hell I want them to do! I could do like @Grand Daddy Black does , his plants are awesome his Sour G came out so nice and so even canopy.. I will Mark the baggies and I will know what seed is which definitely not I don't want to go through that shit again not knowing what the hell I got. Anyways that's what's up hope everyone's had a great Sunday so far..
Go for it brother I'd like to watch this one. 3 plants in 5-gallon buckets, cool.

And we're on with the show! :cheer:
Good to see you brother hope all's been well finally got me an off day tomorrow. So you know what that means... Work but not work this is fun work getting two lovely homes together for soon to be youngins...

Back
Top Bottom