Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

How long are they going to last in a half gallon tub?
Well with me only having about 4 days veg time we're going straight to flower beginning to end! Lmao

I remember you telling me before that you ran some in 2 l bottles all the way or maybe it was that you said that I could

I have flowered out a couple of plants in Big Gulp cups but nothing I cared about! It was just for fun, though I did get 47 grams off this:

full

I have flowered out a couple of plants in Big Gulp cups but nothing I cared about! It was just for fun, though I did get 47 grams off this:

full
Well hell then I should get a pretty good yield off of this! I remember seeing that picture that's an awesome job right there brother guarantee you that was some solid ass skunk! Well done that's why I love talking to you about all this stuff man you got so much knowledge bro I am really appreciated to you and everyone else on here who's helped!

Beside I'm just running those four for fun anyways basically for the hell of it extra harvest extra yield unless I go ahead and just purchase some 2 gallon pots and scrog all four of them in there! That is a possibility I got a homemade 2x2 scrug net already built sitting in my closet. And if that's the case I can go ahead and transplant these and I'll just put them in a Solo cups for now until I order this new Happy frog soil that I found is called soil conditioner and I'm going to mix it with regular Happy frog also I'm going to mix this with some of my soul home!

Sure! The Big Gulps are like 32oz and that's probably close to the tub of Coffee Mate.
Filled up eight cups of water to the brim is how much it holds which equals out to 1.89 l and it must be a sign because I have exactly four of those creamer jars and you know the tub eden the setting in the same kind of tub I had my other two plants sitting in I can probably have those sitting down in it and let them suck water up but more than likely I just order them normally. I wouldn't want water just sitting in the tent like that and then just sitting down in it

Oh shit I forgot about my bud I had drying out! When I clip those nuggets I laid them in a little box with the lid and I stuck them in the tent with my plants been in there about 24 hours now they might be smokable. I should go up there and get it and look it won't affect my plants I was just at the unzip the bottom of the tent reach my hand and get the box I know where it's at don't need to see. Plus I'm thinking about go ahead and looking at my perlite babies and if they got Roots I might go ahead and throw them on in a Solo cups and then transplant them to that 2 l after Eden leaves out what the hell it's time for play right! I got a fresh bag of Happy frog for the put your dangling little roots in.. two of the clones in perlite I dipped in a root tone before I stuck them down and perlite the other two I did not .. we'll see which one has roots but honestly by doing that the others will still get a little bit of that shit from the root tone so either way it goes you know the gist..

Back
Top Bottom