Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

She will be going from a 1 gallon to a 10 gallon I'm going to mix a little perlite with it as well to stretch the so hum. I have a 12 quart bag of some Happy frog come in tomorrow for those four little clones in perlite if they have roots I got four coffee creamer jars that I will use for their pots it holds exactly 1.9 l and some change which is close to a 2 l bottle I say these 4 will have plenty of room to the flower out since they won't even be in vegetative state for only a week two at the most.

I want Eden out and done by the least January! Hell that's 5 months away! I do not believe I will have her vegetative state for 2 months.
Replying to my own post I might be able to get two more harvest done before the years up! I will take a clone off Eden to actually and scrog. I'm already going to have in my 2x2 filled up with four clones going straight to flower after about a week or two of veg soon as I transplant I'm trying to hold off as long as I can cuz I want to move Eden over b 4 hand. Because the clones will have to be in 1212 Eden is 24/7 as of right now and the clones to of course I imagine they have roots and I'll say this again because they're looking bushy as hell in that purr light cup.

She will be going from a 1 gallon to a 10 gallon I'm going to mix a little perlite with it as well to stretch the so hum. I have a 12 quart bag of some Happy frog come in tomorrow
The more perlite the less nutrients for the plant if you're planning on skipping the bottled nutes. I believe Sohum's instructions are bottom 2/3 Sohum and the top third plain soil like HF. Adding perlite isn't recommended by them.

If you're going with nutes though it doesn't matter!

The more perlite the less nutrients for the plant if you're planning on skipping the bottled nutes. I believe Sohum's instructions are bottom 2/3 Sohum and the top third plain soil like HF. Adding perlite isn't recommended by them.

If you're going with nutes though it doesn't matter!
I'm glad you told me that I didn't know that last time I didn't add shit with them just straight so hum

Check the bag when it arrives and see what it says as they may have different mixes.
You know I'm thinking you're right I think we're going to do with the bag says just add water! I just wonder how far a plant can grow in it without showing any deficiencies at all I'll get the test that I think we might do that here with Eden no nothing just water until she shows of deficiency and we'll see the difference in her buds and the buds now. I mean it makes sense why they pay that money if I ain't going to test it which is what I was wanting to do with that soil in the first place was tested and I never did but I think I will this time. Worst case scenario they just showed deficiency and we fix it. Why not
And I understand what you say I will check the bag when it comes if need be I will have Happy frog on hand to mix with it already

Here's you like 200 megapixel camera pic! I forgot about my 200MP camera on this phone I'm going to take some bud shots with it tonight!

20230829_192720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom