Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Light stress or not, those foxtails are looking totally frosted, and to have one smiling back at you is perfect! Wonder if it's still smiling at the end of the drought. :)

Hope it's 🔥 !
Me too brother and thank you! Yes she's smiling now but she's probably going to get so cake with crystals it'll probably just cover it all up which I won't mind one bit. Plus she's laughing cuz she knows she's turning into a good bud for me and she's doing me proud. As far as drought goes still haven't started yet.

Light stress or not, those foxtails are looking totally frosted, and to have one smiling back at you is perfect! Wonder if it's still smiling at the end of the drought. :)

Hope it's 🔥 !
marcus I cannot wait to see what the drought does to her and you will have to let us all know how the smoke is. :thumb:

marcus I cannot wait to see what the drought does to her and you will have to let us all know how the smoke is. :thumb:
Well if it's anything like Krissi which I say it is you can put a small nug the size of a pea in a bowl and be stoned as hell for three or more hours. Others just tell me same as well said that ounce that I sold him lasted him almost two and a half months!

It's droughting go time!! And apparently I've entered Frost City already! Krissi may have some stiff competition with this round of Sour G!! And G-13-you are gonna looooove! One of my all time faves for sure, power Indica đź’Ş :yummy::passitleft:

Oh gotcha! Also Eden and fam are looking great. :welldone:
Eden needs a transplant bad! But hell with her I'm making her wait until the others come out of the tent and she goes in there cuz that's when I'm transplanting her into a 10 gallon! But I've yet to decide on either grown her straight out or scrogging. If I do decide to grow her straight out she most definitely will not be topped! But me and my buddy shed was liking to try a rectangle shape which would probably still come out as a scrog anyways. I was thinking about just saying hell with it just putting her in there and keep raising the light until I decide to flip and just let her go haywire... There's just so many options so so many options one plant by itself a 2x4 I could scrog one side of her and let the other side grow normal! Lmao that would be a sight to see

It's droughting go time!! And apparently I've entered Frost City already! Krissi may have some stiff competition with this round of Sour G!! And G-13-you are gonna looooove! One of my all time faves for sure, power Indica đź’Ş :yummy::passitleft:
Yes ma'am it's full on frosty here! But maybe she will have some competition but I don't know it's really hard to beat that plant! We'll see. We'll see how Eden turns out as well she's a more vigorous grower than her mother which is the plant on the left in the tent. I'll pick the picture up of the bud. Because to me even though they're too sour gs it seems like the buds are coming out different on each of the plants. Anyways the one with red is the one that Eden was cloned off of and the one with the blue is the other plant totally different looking but same strain.

20230828_213513.jpg

20230828_213420.jpg

And it's a good thing because tonight I plan on giving them a gallon and a half each unless they want more! And no more water after that until we get very close to 50% Wilt angle... I would just eyeball it but my friend Keith needs some insights I'm going to try to help him out as much as I can I'm not too knowledgeable but I get things done that's all that matters... And with the help of you and shed and everyone else no one will ever have problems here Bill is a master of mine as well but I haven't seen him too often I might need to send him a message see how he's doing. Because honestly for real for real hard to heart I care and I love even one of y'all even if we ain't shuck each other's hands because to me y'all all family and sometimes we all go through shit and say shit but it is what it is it's life I never meant no wrong to no one and I'm sorry if I ever disrespected anybody... And I'm glad every one of you all is here because trust me every single one of you all has helped me out of some way and got me out of some situation that I did not know how to get out of with these damn plants. It means a lot

You know I've been like taking my hand at breeding I was going to try to find some Northern lights or some skunk#1 or maybe even Acapulco Gold I was going to try to get a male and I was going to pollinate a branch of my sour g but for real for real I was wanting to originally cross with some runtz. That's why I was wanting that pizookies but hell not if I get chance that damn Hermes with that shit that's why I gave those three away I didn't want no more chances with that. And speaking of that I need to go holler and see how those plants are coming along because if he is flowered down I want to know if they had Hermes or not

Eden needs a transplant bad! But hell with her I'm making her wait until the others come out of the tent and she goes in there cuz that's when I'm transplanting her into a 10 gallon! But I've yet to decide on either grown her straight out or scrogging. If I do decide to grow her straight out she most definitely will not be topped! But me and my buddy shed was liking to try a rectangle shape which would probably still come out as a scrog anyways. I was thinking about just saying hell with it just putting her in there and keep raising the light until I decide to flip and just let her go haywire... There's just so many options so so many options one plant by itself a 2x4 I could scrog one side of her and let the other side grow normal! Lmao that would be a sight to see
What ever you dicide to do I am sure she will come out looking great.
And it's a good thing because tonight I plan on giving them a gallon and a half each unless they want more! And no more water after that until we get very close to 50% Wilt angle... I would just eyeball it but my friend Keith needs some insights I'm going to try to help him out as much as I can I'm not too knowledgeable but I get things done that's all that matters... And with the help of you and shed and everyone else no one will ever have problems here Bill is a master of mine as well but I haven't seen him too often I might need to send him a message see how he's doing. Because honestly for real for real hard to heart I care and I love even one of y'all even if we ain't shuck each other's hands because to me y'all all family and sometimes we all go through shit and say shit but it is what it is it's life I never meant no wrong to no one and I'm sorry if I ever disrespected anybody... And I'm glad every one of you all is here because trust me every single one of you all has helped me out of some way and got me out of some situation that I did not know how to get out of with these damn plants. It means a lot
marcus I love watching you grow I learn a lot from you and thank you for that brother. :thanks:

What ever you dicide to do I am sure she will come out looking great.

marcus I love watching you grow I learn a lot from you and thank you for that brother. :thanks:
Thank you brother that means a lot to me I like watching you with your plants as well wishing I could do it outside and I see sheds how big he's got his plants when he grows outside and others in their greenhouses. But that's what it's all about my friend learning from each other if I could teach you something that I must be doing something right. So tonight they'll get water until runoff then no more after that and the clock will be ticking.. we will get our pick tonight of course I got bud picked out same one I took picture with last time that is about the best one on there that I can find and I'm possibly going to have the tie more buds up. For one they're starting to lean from the weight for two they might be a little wore out during drought and I don't want them to go through no more than they have to. You are so welcome my brother for everything and I see that frosting coming in on your plants as well

I have a question since this will be last water I'm wondering if I should add calcium and magnesium this go around since they're pretty much going to be doing without everything... Any thoughts would be appreciative. Thanks have a great afternoon!
I would, I usually give em a good feed before they go under the knife, that's me though and completely unnecessary. No real evidence to show that they benefit or don't so up to you!

I have a question since this will be last water I'm wondering if I should add calcium and magnesium this go around since they're pretty much going to be doing without everything... Any thoughts would be appreciative. Thanks have a great afternoon!
marcus I have no clue what you would do in this situation. I wish I could help.

I'd just feed them as usual, measure, and wait... :nomo:

Eden will rock this 10g! With all trimmings!
Is this going to be a water-only grow or will you still be using your nutes?

marcus after seeing what Krissi just wrote and they were my plants I would feed them and give them the calcium and magnesium. marcus you know my knowledge in this is minimal at best. But that is what I would do.

I'd just feed them as usual, measure, and wait... :nomo:

Is this going to be a water-only grow or will you still be using your nutes?
Good question. Last time I growed in it I still fed them. Here's what we'll try we'll split the difference vegetative growth no nutrients silica only. And then we'll play it by ear when we get to flower.

Back
Top Bottom