Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Okie dokie brother today is Sunday they'll get them 2 l tonight they will get them a full watering tomorrow and start drought I will not give them no more water after tomorrow!
I will be watching this good luck marcus and thanks for the show.

Hi all... lmao 🤣

16931614131191291204182540986249.jpg

You're smiling!
Hell yeah brother good day to smile 80°! Last time I was sitting here at this bus stop it was 118° heat index! Came home with a migraine woke up with a migraine that was a hell day. And the way my bud looks now I'm happy I'll go around plus my friends here on 420 makes me happy hearing from y'all and knowing that y'all are doing well.
You are doing good for yourself marcus great turn around brother.
And thank you brother and yes it is an excellent turnaround as far as the other dunkin' donuts and their owners what a difference top out pay here without management is $16.50 so these people know how to take care of their people. Other Dunkin donuts they try to say $12 an hour is all you need you can live a good life I said yeah with you and your Tesla go to the ATM pull out any amount of money you want whenever you want it and it'll never run out buying brand new houses and shit! Do you think I can do that with $12 an hour??? SMH HELL NO! But with this turnaround I can have a hell of a life and actually have a career at Dunkin if I want it because I'm treated with respect! You get what you put in is how I always say it. They had me for a fool with that other Duncan I was doing management work training people hiring and firing people ordering the truck but that's in the rear view now now we looking forward and we're going to stay looking forward.

And I had just got through smoking some brother Kush which is actually pretty good nice fat nuggets sticky as hell smells good breaks up good and smokes even better. But this is started the week we're going to see if that g13 3.5 g makes it here from iced out genetics! They give it to me for free! They said we want to give you our most premium smoke I said lock it in they already sent me my tracking number figuring it's being sent through USPS it won't get out till Monday. But I'm anxious I say by Wednesday I'll be smoking on that. And I'm taking my clipping tonight! You remember that bud I pointed at I'm going to go get a picture and I'll show you again

Back
Top Bottom