20230827_212058.jpg

20230827_212046.jpg

20230827_212039.jpg

20230827_212020.jpg

20230827_212010.jpg

20230827_212001.jpg

20230827_211958.jpg

20230827_211955.jpg

I guarantee you though my ripened sour g would probably blow it out of the water! Lmao 🤣 I guarantee you the potency is way up there on the percentage guarantee you is probably higher than 25% at least I'd say close to 30%. Just my opinion and boy with my love to find out making me want to buy one of those boxes to test it you get to test with it surely both tests wouldn't be wrong.. I know shed you said send it out but where the hell would I do that at...

I feel that I'm becoming a Master with sour g! I will not make the same mistake twice I knew better than the up that light to 100%!! If I had left it at 80 like I intended on in the beginning "And it is no one's fault but my own" they probably still be good and green right now.. it's all right though we will just blame it on the drought.. pre drought. Lmao

Well as you all know today is Monday 7:00 p.m. represents the start of 8 week flower! I plan on giving them only 2 l tonight which equals to a half gallon each. I feel they are drinking less and less matter of fact I know my plants and how hungry they love water and food! They're not wanting it as much.. Cuz Believe me be they do talk to me. So I will take pictures tonight and I hope I get some opinions because I need some help I think it's time for a drought but I could be wrong... So "Help Wanted"

Well as you all know today is Monday 7:00 p.m. represents the start of 8 week flower! I plan on giving them only 2 l tonight which equals to a half gallon each. I feel they are drinking less and less matter of fact I know my plants and how hungry they love water and food! They're not wanting it as much.. Cuz Believe me be they do talk to me. So I will take pictures tonight and I hope I get some opinions because I need some help I think it's time for a drought but I could be wrong... So "Help Wanted"
All I know about droughting is it should increase the THC. I do not know how long you do it or anything. I hope you do and you do it. I will be watching closely and learning all I can about it. I would like to try it but that would not be till next year's grow. You already have great growing skill, and I am sure if you drought you will master that too.

I know shed you said send it out but where the hell would I do that at
I use a lab in San Francisco called Anresco. It was $75 for a cannabinoid test last I checked.
"Help Wanted"
It's all about measuring the change in wilt angle on one leaf, measured from the branch to where the petiole connects to the leaf. Rescue water comes again when the change in the angle is 50% of the original. I find it easier to measure up from below the leaf so here's how I would do it from your pic:

If the original angle is measured at 54º (which is really 126º measured from the bottom), then you water again when the angle is 63º (again, measured from the bottom). 126/2 is 63, so that's a 50% change in leaf angle as Caplan describes.
All I know about droughting is it should increase the THC
It should if your plant can hold out long enough to develop and implement the drought response before the LWA changes by 50%. If the leaf wilts too quickly then you won't change the THC percentage. I've heard that 6-8 days is the minimum for that to take place, but obvious Caplan's 11 days is the gold standard. And he did not use "rescue drinks" as some folks do to get to 11 days.

I use a lab in San Francisco called Anresco. It was $75 for a cannabinoid test last I checked.

It's all about measuring the change in wilt angle on one leaf, measured from the branch to where the petiole connects to the leaf. Rescue water comes again when the change in the angle is 50% of the original. I find it easier to measure up from below the leaf so here's how I would do it from your pic:

If the original angle is measured at 54º (which is really 126º measured from the bottom), then you water again when the angle is 63º (again, measured from the bottom). 126/2 is 63, so that's a 50% change in leaf angle as Caplan describes.

It should if your plant can hold out long enough to develop and implement the drought response before the LWA changes by 50%. If the leaf wilts too quickly then you won't change the THC percentage. I've heard that 6-8 days is the minimum for that to take place, but obvious Caplan's 11 days is the gold standard. And he did not use "rescue drinks" as some folks do to get to 11 days.
Thanks brother I can always count on your advice. But to be honest with you I was talking as in putting them in drought or waiting.

All I know about droughting is it should increase the THC. I do not know how long you do it or anything. I hope you do and you do it. I will be watching closely and learning all I can about it. I would like to try it but that would not be till next year's grow. You already have great growing skill, and I am sure if you drought you will master that too.
Why ain't you so kind brother thank you for your kind words..

Well hell my bad the whole reason why I was getting on here in the beginning pics of Eden and her four little companions in perlite which I imagine is probably got roots on them! Cuz it looks like they growed since I put them in there

20230828_182032.jpg

20230828_182027.jpg

20230828_180838.jpg

20230828_180830.jpg
A plant looking that healthy must have nice roots.

Back
Top Bottom