Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Well I'll say one thing epitome has hooked me the hell up but I haven't opened it up yet and smoke nothing soon soon have to walk to family Dollar! They didn't tell me that they added an extra 1.5 g so I mean like damn this is 5 g of g13! Lmao 🤣 cannot wait to get back from the family Dollar..

20230830_104245.jpg

Looks yummy! Let us know how you like it after Dollar Tree!

What is that circled on the bud? Is it a late little seeder? Light stress can do that, too. Isolated area if it is, so that's a big plus!

Looks yummy! Let us know how you like it after Dollar Tree!

What is that circled on the bud? Is it a late little seeder? Light stress can do that, too. Isolated area if it is, so that's a big plus!
looks to be a seed 2 me n im cool with it. probaly be fem but pos hermie on me if i plant it. idk

I say this hands down and I will argue until I am blue in the face sour g is so damn good chunky as fuck crystallize as hell she loves showing out with those crystals!

As far as epitome goes I encourage everyone on this site to give them a try you will definitely most definitely not be disappointed if you have any questions please PM me because there is a lot more detail I can tell you but I'm not wanting to put everything out in the open...

Oh yeah you can find that epitome is connected with ice out genetics! What people man I swear they are doing so much for people and they're helping people out like this with no problems easy easy order fast order was it supposed to be here till Friday got it today! I am 1000% pleased with this company! Top notch y'all top-notch and it actually weighed 6.2 g,! And no my scales are not off! They went out of their way to bless me high props to these people

I'm hoping I did the protractor reading right on my plants and those two pictures been a while since I used one for it only used it for Keith so he can follow along some of my branches run crooked as hell thick with buds hard to get an exact reading without it being straight so with that said and I'm going to have to tie up branches I might have to tie one up to the perfect position to where I can get a wilt angle off of it. If I remember right Krissi went almost 10 days the 9th day I had to water I believe I can't remember it might have been 10 but I think that was for broken ass! Broken ass was like she had hidden reservoirs in it or something she could go days without no water and still look beautiful except her fucking ass hermies! I was really wanting to breed pizookies with sour cheese for the hell of it to see what I got. But if I can get a hold of a male g13 or a male Acapulco Gold or some male runtz or at least hope to get a makke out of it I would breed them with sour g

Verdicts in Stoned as hell! Smoked it then I had some work to do finally got up to the work about an hour and a half later after I smoked it took two hours to do the work still had a damn buzz that's about 4 hour time!

So I say right now very well stoned again it is the "epitome of my epiphany!!!" Lmao 🤣

I'm back young for real for real all day long that joint that I rolled I smoked only on that today and still got a quarter joint left and I've been high all damn day! And I mean stone stone sometimes dumbfounded! I was like oh yeah I just smoked. But anyways had a nice off day so we're going to have Eden in the 2x4 and in my 2x2 will be 4 youngins pretty much going straight to flower I will give them about 4 days time to get some Roots Jarred in to whatever they're setting in. And then fliziip. It's going to be interesting to see how they turn out.

The G13 sounds like a blast, and congrats on the beginning of the drought!

Will Colombia Gold, Golden Tiger, Granola Funk, or Grape Krush do? Can't guarantee males though. ;)
Actually golden tiger or Colombian gold sounds awesome I never heard of the other two but what the hell I guess. The only thing that has stopped me from breeding sour g with pizookies is because my first seed turned on me.. And I'm very very leery of that. Looks like I will have my own homemade sour g seed as well on one of these buds! I'm just here for the show y'all I learned my lesson with the damn 100% light and sour g not liking it I wish I could make it resistant to that.

We will have four plants rolling in Happy frog they're 12 quart bag of dirt just came in today! But I'm wanting them to stay in that perlite cup until I get eaten out of there. Hey shed how long do you think they can last in that perlite cup without being transplanted? I imagine they got roots I mean look at them they was bushy as hell in the last picture I can tell they grown.

Back
Top Bottom