Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

i think this is a stigma hair

Screenshot_20230831_124334_Gallery.jpg

I have flowered out a couple of plants in Big Gulp cups but nothing I cared about! It was just for fun, though I did get 47 grams off this:

full
That looks like golden tiger! I've been doing a lot of research on that bud there be a lot of trimming on it too! Lmao luv it

I see loads of foxtails on those flowers, so I'm thinking they're from the light stress. Did Krissi have them like that?

And nice roots and transplants. :thumb:

A Golden Tiger indeed!
Hints putting the picture up of a droughted Krissi bud and a picture of the plant growing now! So now I ask you do you see foxtel...

20230831_222127.jpg

I see loads of foxtails on those flowers, so I'm thinking they're from the light stress. Did Krissi have them like that?

And nice roots and transplants. :thumb:

A Golden Tiger indeed!
Idk know just a tad foxtail at first but they all look the same to me

All right y'all check it out I've been high all day yesterday I smoked some of my sour g that I took off and got a buzz even though I had already smoked so much weed that day! Now when I woke up this morning had me cup of coffee cigarette took shower then I was waiting on bus and I took four Good Hits out of my bowl nothing but the sour g I just clipped and I'm telling you what I had a damn good buzz all this morning even though it isn't harvest time yet she's going to be right on the money by the time drought's over I believe! And even though it was a freshly picked bud I still had the taste of skunk rock on y'all party on dude.

The new one looks more foxtaily to my eyes but that might just be me!
20230831_195309-jpg.2728445
I love my sour g to me though honestly is growing normally except the seed that I see but with that said the plant on the right here's where I see foxtailing. To me where I got the red arrows pointing is not normal sour g behavior neither is the way that bud looks! The plant you posted is to plan on the left I thought those two look normal to me but hell could be wrong could be foxtailing look like it hasn't hurt it though

20230830_221453.jpg

Back
Top Bottom