Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

All you had to do was wonder what happened to them!
You right about that brother no sooner than I send a message he sent me one back saying I will send you tracking number didn't even need tracking number they arrived at my doorstep! Lmao 🤣 I don't know if I will put them up tonight or not I probably wait until I put Eden in there figuring my other ones is already settled and they got room and they're not getting any bigger

I don't know about you all but I think it's time to smoke some sour g! Not too shabby for pre drought buds! Or little nuggets I should say!

20230901_171320.jpg

20230901_171306.jpg

20230901_171454.jpg

20230901_171510.jpg

That's a long time!
Hell yeah I got to looking at her leaves I seen some deficiency and some of them turning yellow not much just a couple of the leaves so I'm going to look and see how long she's been in there and then I just found out I was trying to keep her in there as long as possible to transfer her straight to a 10 gallon but now I'll have to put her in this 3 gallon or whatever it is it might just be a 2 gallon but anyways it's a little bigger it'll give her some time

So are we still got like at least two weeks before that tent will be empty! And she's becoming rather large for that 2x2 can't raise the light up any higher can't keep pulling her down she keeps widening it out. I might have to do a super trim on her. It ain't like she won't grow back in that 2x4 when I slap her in that 10!

Back
Top Bottom