Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

The soil at the top can be wetter than the soil near the bottom though
and if you skipped a day then the soil is less saturated than usual and then you should have more runoff as a result.
Regarding the watering, that's all I was trying to explain.

Just do whatever is suitable for you, Marcus.
None of us mean to offend you and at the end of the day it's your grow.
And like I said before, we just all want to help guide you and see you do well. And you are doing well.
The drought sounded like something you wanted to do - and for obvious reasons -
so I don't really see why you wouldn't just delay it by a little bit and still do it before harvest.
I understand all that but that's not what I'm trying to say but I'm trying to say is there was still wet and they're drinking less...

If droughting doesn't work with your Dunkin schedule then I would go for watering until harvest, whenever the plants tell you they're done. Since you're running out of flower I would go for maximum harvest weight.
that way everybody's happy and nobody's wrong and I don't make any enemies because I enjoy everybody's company... Sorry Keith about the drought bro.....
It's your grow marcus and no one is an enemy or going to bail because you decide to drought or water differently. I get lots of advice in my journal that I don't take!

If droughting doesn't work with your Dunkin schedule then I would go for watering until harvest, whenever the plants tell you they're done. Since you're running out of flower I would go for maximum harvest weight.

It's your grow marcus and no one is an enemy or going to bail because you decide to drought or water differently. I get lots of advice in my journal that I don't take!
I know brother thank you for your kind words. But may I ask what you mean that I'm running out of flower? Since you're running out of flower is the exact words you use. And come on shed you know me bro ain't nothing really going to stop me from this drought I mean get real.. lmao 🤣 but you are right looking at the plant on the left she can go another week before a drought plant on the right could go ahead and drought therefore I'll just wait a week and drought them both....

To not run out of room I guess there's no choice but to super crop Eden a good ways down her stalk. And if everything else gets out of hand I'll super crop them as well but this time more gentle than the bottom two I can't believe I did that to them. At least they will be budding out with Eden in a separate tent. So that's that harvest to be too harvesters the big Eden and the two smaller ones they'll come out the be just one long ass bud if not I will make them like that... Honestly I wish I had a 4x4 to put Eden in... But I guess a 2x4 will suffice...

We'll get us an update on everything tonight I switched to my tablet for the time being as far as pictures go so they still coming coming out s***** cuz I was a free tablet from the government I will be glad when Wednesday gets here I got to work 12 hours that day so I will not be home when my phone comes and I will be too tired to start it up on that time so I guess it's going to have to wait until I don't know when. Because Wednesday I work 12 hours I was supposed to be off Thursday but my general manager said he will come and pick me up pay me for a drive time then I'm in the car with him to get to another county at another Dunkin that I got to help fix up he said 15 to 18 hours that day and he'll pay me cash so I couldn't say no to him. But then I'll have to get up and do a 7 to 4:00 and I was originally off this Saturday well this coming Saturday but he asked me to work 5:30 to 1:00 I said okay so then I work 7:00 to 2:00 Sunday and then 7 to 4:00 Monday and then finally I'll have an off day again... So it's looking like I probably won't get my phone together till Friday even though I get it Wednesday that's how busy I'm going to be I hope I got enough time to water...

lmfao!

20230821_220605.jpg

20230821_220615.jpg

20230821_220622.jpg

20230821_220847.jpg

20230821_221030.jpg

20230821_221327.jpg

20230821_221347.jpg

I tell you what after that damn light stress I got them pretty much back under control as you can tell with the top leaves nice and green looking with no new signs of light stress or calcium deficiency for that matter from what I see anyways I think we're good to go going to be a big ass yield on these two! And they're steadily packing on the frosting and the weight I had to tie some more of them up..

I tell you what after that damn light stress I got them pretty much back under control as you can tell with the top leaves nice and green looking with no new signs of light stress or calcium deficiency for that matter from what I see anyways I think we're good to go going to be a big ass yield on these two! And they're steadily packing on the frosting and the weight I had to tie some more of them up..
They are looking wicked
Wish you were near me so I could buy a bud to try :drool: :drool:
:passitleft:

Yeah they plumping up nice and juicy bro 100% all gas right here two hitter quitter! They packing on the frosting like a mother..... Drought is going to do them wonders! As it did with my other sour g's... One thing's for sure with this strain you would definitely not be disappointed with the bud!

Yeah they plumping up nice and juicy bro 100% all gas right here two hitter quitter! They packing on the frosting like a mother..... Drought is going to do them wonders! As it did with my other sour g's... One thing's for sure with this strain you would definitely not be disappointed with the bud!
Do you use Co2 ?

Back
Top Bottom