Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

As you all know droughts coming soon and I plan on harvesting on the 5th which means they're will be another 7 Days added to that for dry time in that tent if it takes 7 days but anyways that's a whole lot of time and look at this damn plant I don't know what the f*** to do with her she's not going to last long in this 2x2 I fear I'm going to have to do a yosaki yojimbo!!!

1000000681.jpg

1000000682.jpg

1000000683.jpg

1000000684.jpg

1000000685.jpg
Very nice Marcus. :thumb: 🍋

yosaki yo Jimbo

What is 👆
Well from the anime is taking a sword and cutting somebody in half!!

No actually I remember hearing those words watching the cartoon as a kid I don't know what made me say it just trying to be funny. But worst case scenario I'm either going to have to cut her in half or super crop her halfway down her stalk..

Okay before I forget the reason why I was coming on here again to begin with is that last night I gave them a half a gallon each a good feeding tonight I will water to run off Monday I will give another half gallon each and then Tuesday since that will be the last time that I water I will give them again till runoff .. and I will also take picture Tuesday night with my first protractor shot and I will keep shooting that one bud and that one area so that way I can keep an eye on my leaf wilt but actually I really don't need a protractor I can tell but I'm going to use that for you Keith..

Okay before I forget the reason why I was coming on here again to begin with is that last night I gave them a half a gallon each a good feeding tonight I will water to run off Monday I will give another half gallon each and then Tuesday since that will be the last time that I water I will give them again till runoff .. and I will also take picture Tuesday night with my first protractor shot and I will keep shooting that one bud and that one area so that way I can keep an eye on my leaf wilt but actually I really don't need a protractor I can tell but I'm going to use that for you Keith..
Thanks Marcus. :thumb: 🍋

It's interesting what @BeanTownFan420 said about the Calcium.
Really instead of thinking about watering with a fixed amount,
you could water 2L, come back in a few hours and give em two more...
Or however much they can handle without pissing themselves and giving you a mess to clean up.
I would bet it'll be at least a gallon a day each until they slow down near harvest or you're ready for the drought.

Also still agree to delay it a bit. I know that 5 week assessment might've been wrong but really not by that much.
Lots of fresh pistils still and sometimes it's hard to tell by the pictures. You have one or two colas or maybe the one plant? that seems a little ahead of the others but all ur lowers are still a long ways from finished and you'll appreciate the extra weight they pack on.

Not trying to bump heads with anyone either. We all just want you to get the best results possible.
I still dont see foxtailing or light stress really but I had missed the tacoing that shed pointed out.
You know though... I thought I spotted it on your clones the other day too and if they're tacoing with like 500ppfd i'd consider if maybe it's just a genetic thing because i rremember you having similar tacoing with this strain last year.

Anyway things are looking awesome bro.

I give like 2L and notice it runs out a tiny bit so I stop and come back later.
I give like 2L more and notice it runs out a tiny bit more so I stop and come back later...
Then when I come back later and I notice the water is just running through I stop.
While it's excessive, by watering that way I don't end up with a ton of runoff to clean up and
I know the soil is saturated properly. If I were to just give 4L upfront 2L of it would run off.
And that problem is especially frustrating with something like peat that tends to repel water.
It can almost give the illusion that your plants are saturated when they aren't.
It's tedious and why SIPs and irrigation systems are popular. I'll change it up someday.

I give like 2L and notice it runs out a tiny bit so I stop and come back later.
I give like 2L more and notice it runs out a tiny bit more so I stop and come back later...
Then when I come back later and I notice the water is just running through I stop.
While it's excessive, by watering that way I don't end up with a ton of runoff to clean up and
I know the soil is saturated properly. If I were to just give 4L upfront 2L of it would run off.
And that problem is especially frustrating with something like peat that tends to repel water.
It can almost give the illusion that your plants are saturated when they aren't.
It's tedious and why SIPs and irrigation systems are popular. I'll change it up someday.
Good morning brother I get how you water I'm not talking about that I'm talking about me watering mine in 7 gallon pots they're drinking less water!!! Usually it's dry as hell already when I go in there. Just to give you a heads up on what I'm talking about it's cool how you water how everybody Waters is different. But this is how I do it and this is how I tell they're drinking less water regardless what anyone says... I'm sitting here in front of my plants I can see them and feel them and touch them smell them. But anyways take care of you all hope you all do good today might not be on here for a bit quite a few days matter of fact going to be busy. Might not see me on here for about a week or two

Guess I'll just break it down one more time. I usually do the water 2 l every day every 3 days I water till runoff. Usually when I go in there the 2 l is already gone and the tops of the soil and s*** is dry as a bone. Except the last time I gave them 2 l was Friday evening I was too tired to water Saturday so last night they was still wet on top from that 2 liter from the previous day... I hope this clarifies things up on how much they're drinking and how little they're drinking now as per before. . in other words taking longer for them to dry out which means they're drinking less is taking longer...

I know you're so smart people on everything and y'all give good advice so therefore I'm going to cancel drought since everybody's telling me that I shouldn't do it and I'm wanting to do it. I will just bypass drought on this go around and harvest either the 5th or the 12th that way everybody's happy and nobody's wrong and I don't make any enemies because I enjoy everybody's company... Sorry Keith about the drought bro.....

The soil at the top can be wetter than the soil near the bottom though
and if you skipped a day then the soil is less saturated than usual and then you should have more runoff as a result.
Regarding the watering, that's all I was trying to explain.

Just do whatever is suitable for you, Marcus.
None of us mean to offend you and at the end of the day it's your grow.
And like I said before, we just all want to help guide you and see you do well. And you are doing well.
The drought sounded like something you wanted to do - and for obvious reasons -
so I don't really see why you wouldn't just delay it by a little bit and still do it before harvest.

The soil at the top can be wetter than the soil near the bottom though
and if you skipped a day then the soil is less saturated than usual and then you should have more runoff as a result.
Regarding the watering, that's all I was trying to explain.

Just do whatever is suitable for you, Marcus.
None of us mean to offend you and at the end of the day it's your grow.
And like I said before, we just all want to help guide you and see you do well. And you are doing well.
The drought sounded like something you wanted to do - and for obvious reasons -
so I don't really see why you wouldn't just delay it by a little bit and still do it before harvest.
Because my schedule is not going to work with me I'm not really going to have the time if I don't do drought as I had planned. Which is the reason why I said I just won't do it if y'all think it ain't ready then it's just not going to get droughted cuz I'm not going to have the time to do it if I wait later honestly to me they ready for drought in my opinion is what it is... And nobody's offended me in any way everything's all good

Back
Top Bottom