Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Y'all know I've been growing pot for a minute now and sharing it with you all my secrets were little they are but produce pretty good yields imagine what I can produce on outside plants especially starting them inside around September then moving them outside around April or May! Lmao... You're lucky I ain't an outside grower because I damn well give you a run for your money!!! I would create huge spiraling towers and you know this!!!

I think of it as artwork it calms me and it sooths me I'm talking to them the whole time..

But anyways what I originally got on here for is y'all see how fighting with high humidity now mark my words for the last how long has my humidity not surpassed 30% in my room now all the sudden it wants to be in the 60s and 70s!! BULLSHIT!!

How much do you want to bet I will be breaking out the Vicks!!!

Oh yeah one more thing I want to point out I've always waited the water when they felt a little light I had no idea about the continuous water everyday while in the budding stage I mean don't get me wrong I still came out with good marijuana other way I did it but I will tell you what this go around feeding them every day like this packing up gallons of f****** water my God! Boy ain't it paying off I see a big ass difference buds are thicker and brighter more lush green except what I did to them!

So in my opinion I would put them on a schedule mega water every 2 or 3 days you know as far as letting it run off but in between little suck down as much as they can....

I feel the night I'll have plenty more buds to tie up because they're starting to hit the sides laying over from all the weight there not too long to go I know my sour g and I know the smell they're putting off they're getting closer and closer.

No trichome shots for about a week I've decided to put them in drought next Tuesday given that they last 7 days the drill I'm hoping will end on the 29th give or take! Which will leave me one week till harvest which equals 67 days as I said I can harvest a little earlier if I choose to you'll see watch how much on the money I am!! Remember these words I told you harvest on the 5th!!!

I'm looking forward to you growing some trees outside if that were ever a possibility! :popcorn:
You and me both brother you and me both I don't think it should be too much longer for they already legalized medical. But I guarantee you one thing I will most definitely not use the ground dirt around here tomato plants don't even like that s***!! I grow tomato plants in dirt last year they got the blight and all that b******* died and then came back and grew more tomatoes believe it or not. This year I put them in miracle grow potting soil and Happy frog some of them are in I got tomato plants taller than my uncle by 3 in!!

Good night you all y'all had a blessed day love everyone. No pics 2 night 2 damn tired honestly it's time for bed soon as I smoke this joint and cigarette
Good night my friend.
Take care of yourself.

Stay safe
Bill284 ;)

Good night my friend.
Take care of yourself.

Stay safe
Bill284 ;)
You too brother and good morning to you now things are getting better here bro starting to get back on track now I'll be in touch with you you know what's up..

Good morning everybody morning pics

1000000631.jpg

1000000642.jpg

1000000632.jpg

1000000643.jpg

1000000633.jpg

1000000634.jpg

1000000635.jpg

1000000636.jpg

1000000637.jpg

1000000630.jpg

All that damn light stress! SMH.. Should be happier now... i see upper leaves newer one look alot better.

1000000637.jpg
I've always got one of the plants that is more sensitive than the others to the light. Never fails. Couple little curved leaves aren't going to hurt you this far into the grow. Girls are looking fantastic

oh yeh keith i will water tonite til run off then my daily half gallon and finaly tuesday will be last water til run off then drought. so tuesday eve after i water will b start of drought!
I can'nt wait for the drought thanks for doing it. :thanks: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom