Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Either way I enjoy my beautiful marijuana plants they make me happy just looking at them and I hope they make you all as happy as well... I cannot wait to go up here and feed my girls and take some more pics of their beautiful buds I plan on taking a tape measure and measuring that one bud we going to see how long she is cuz she is all bud cake from head to toe...

Hell what am I talking about damn near every branch is caked from head to toe

Is as follows half gallon each tonite

Put in first Tree Trunk 1.6g
Epsom Salt 0.90g
Cal , mag , iron 1g
Envy b 6.8g
Envy a 7.8g
Growers Recharge microbrial s*** 2.5g
All shaking very vigorously after each one was put in I did let potassium silicate set for about 2 hour after I shook it and then shook it again..... Or microenzymes whatever you want to call it other way it goes it's got billions and billions of s*** in it and it's supposed to recharge your dirt which supposed to help provide more nutrients to my roots..

Looking pretty damn good if I do say so myself.. the smell is even more uncanny!!

1000000588.jpg

1000000589.jpg

1000000579.jpg

1000000580.jpg

1000000581.jpg

1000000582.jpg

1000000583.jpg

1000000584.jpg

1000000585.jpg

1000000586.jpg

With careful consideration and many many hours of reading here and everybody's opinions and I do take everybody's opinions kindly and I listen to all but the conclusion that I have come up with.

I pretty much have my plants sitting on underneath the furnace I gave them light stress and I'm very very sorry to them for my negative behavior I'm wanting to feed them so much light that was my choice and no one else's time to blame me! I already knew sour g and how they hate very intense direct light but honestly I thought they could handle it my recommendation is you're going to have it at 100% for the best at least 20 in above the canopy and I don't have the room for that what the f***

Sorry y'all I said what the f because I was talking into my phone and it was putting in words and I wasn't saying and I ain't about to delete it hell with it.

Tonight they get fed real good gallon and a half a piece all nutrients but I'm debating on if I should put calcium and Mag or not ne thoughts?

I think if they're getting less light than they were when the calcium deficiency showed up, and you've fed them with the higher cal-mag mix for a few days, I'd say you can go back to the typical numbers you feed at this stage.
i will feed with it tonite

Back
Top Bottom