Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Guess it's time to break out the protractor app to get ready for the drought!!! Because I'm definitely not going to lose these two girls to the leaf wilt point... I'm giving a guesstimate here I will be in drought about 6 days possibly 7 if I can go longer I will

looks to me with this light my buds r thicker n fatter! red line pic krissi bud

20221206_012516.jpg

1000000637.jpg

As you all know droughts coming soon and I plan on harvesting on the 5th which means they're will be another 7 Days added to that for dry time in that tent if it takes 7 days but anyways that's a whole lot of time and look at this damn plant I don't know what the f*** to do with her she's not going to last long in this 2x2 I fear I'm going to have to do a yosaki yojimbo!!!

1000000681.jpg

1000000682.jpg

1000000683.jpg

1000000684.jpg

1000000685.jpg

The light cannot be moved anymore further the only thing that I can do is turn it down which i've already done. Last time I measured her I had her sitting at 350 ppfd she moved herself up on so close she was getting 500 ppfd.... So I turned it back down to three and some change there ain't no more turning it down after that it's either let her burn up or f*** it!!!

The only other option that I have right now before my yosaki yo Jimbo which is cutting her clean in half and cloning her top! Or I could just super crop her halfway down and flopper in any direction I chose..... But anyways I got to figure it out soon cuz she ain't going to last that long under 24/7 light with me being at work she can be burning up while I'm gone..... Desperate times call for desperate measures..... You see underneath her two of her babies rooting in perlite which will be budded in this tent when Eden is evicted....

@marcus611a Your doing awesome be proud so frosty!:rollit::goodjob:
I'm talking about my clone not my sour g that I have budding.... Trust me I know my sour g is superb.. hope you doing okay brother I looked around for your journal haven't seen one but you know let me know if you post one sometime so I can follow along you seem pretty cool...

Back
Top Bottom