Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

What's the RH in your room? Also, pH meters that you stick in the soil aren't accurate. Don't worry about whatever reading it gives you.

Here's my thought:

Don't ever go with plain water for your plants unless you are trying to correct a toxicity. Feed feed feed feed. If they start showing additional deficiencies you'll know the reason why.
60% been quite hight this summer. its been at low 50s in tent here lately . i will feed 2 nite is what i was planning.

Don't ever go with plain water for your plants unless you are trying to correct a toxicity. Feed feed feed feed. If they start showing additional deficiencies you'll know the reason why
I gotta tell ya, Shed, this grow was the first grow I haven't alternated double feeds and then a double silica water. I have fed with every feed just a 1:1 ratio and I have had 0 issues.

I'm about to transition into the silica water being silica/Humboldt's Flower Stacker so I am really curious to see how much this technique pays off in the long run, especially now that they're going to be getting it from all angles.

I read before my absence somewhere, you telling someone, you feed every feed. Got me thinking. As always, the guru was right.

Just wanted to say Mark, that I think this is the highway we need to be riding on for sure

I read before my absence somewhere, you telling someone, you feed every feed. Got me thinking.
There are very few nute manufacturers that recommend feed water feed water (Fox Farms is the only major one that comes to mind). I was just having this conversation with Newbgrower16 in their thread about this subject because they use something called Green Rush which recommends feed water feed water. This was my thought:
I've never understood how feed water feed water works from a plant nutrition standpoint. Is there so much in the feed that it lasts through the next watering? What do they expect to happen when you give the plant plain water to runoff?

Why don't they just give a different dilution number and have you feed every time?

What happened was the other day I was really really super stoned and tired from work I mixed nutrients up as a normal just the thing was on that time I turned my head to look at the TV for a minute my stupid ass and I do believe I might have gave double nutrients well at least I thought that I had. And what's that thought in the back of my head without doing a major super flush I figured 2 gallons of water to pump out whatever the hell and then go back to normal. Believe me be now I get my full attention to mixing my nutrients but I'm always spot on with the amount to give them.. which is why now I only do one gallon jug at a time instead of three or four.

You got to admit though my beautiful flowers are stacking to high hell! As I told you over 2 ft long colas going to be big as around as aerosol cans!!! Lmao
I have been doing much research online calcium deficiency is very tricky which is I came to my conclusion sour g does not like intense light I should have kept it at 80% from the get.... Sour g has showed me many many times about light... It ain't that I was listening to anyone else or paying attention is that I wanted to give them that I wanted them to get plump and juicy and to be beautiful underneath the new light I mean hell I thought I was safe I was always 17 inches from the light at least no closer than 16

Except that one time when I waited 2 days to check on them and they was at 14 inches but hell that was a long time ago.

There are very few nute manufacturers that recommend feed water feed water (Fox Farms is the only major one that comes to mind). I was just having this conversation with Newbgrower16 in their thread about this subject because they use something called Green Rush which recommends feed water feed water. This was my thought:

Why don't they just give a different dilution number and have you feed every time?
Makes absolute sense. I don't know how I started even doing it in the first place tbh

What happened was the other day I was really really super stoned and tired from work I mixed nutrients up as a normal just the thing was on that time I turned my head to look at the TV for a minute my stupid ass and I do believe I might have gave double nutrients well at least I thought that I had.
I've done that a few times. I just dump the batch of water and start over now when I'm that stoned and uncertain. 😄

I still don't see foxtailing or light stress. 🤷‍♂️
Pistils are further ahead on the one than I thought.
I was probably wrong about another 5 weeks lol.
These tops seem to be foxtailing compared to past Sour G Mark has grown:
1000000394.jpg

And these curled leaf points are almost always a sign of light stress:

1000000390.jpg

I've done that a few times. I just dump the batch of water and start over now when I'm that stoned and uncertain. 😄
Yeah I know that sucks but I took the chance and went ahead and gave it to them honestly I don't think I messed it up I believe I was still good because the bottle still look the same color it was probably just me freaking out as usual.

Now I see y'all talking this and talking that about nutrients I put it up here before and I'm going to put it up here again any recommendations I take kindly.

I mixing this order shaking after I add each item very well

Tree trunk goes in first which is my potassium silicate

Then I put in my Epsom

Then I moved to base b

And finally base a

All in the same gallon

Straight tap water no phing or nothing..... After reading further and investigating further online it's only two conclusions calcium deficiency or light stress so I'm going to keep feeding them and I lower the light to 80%, if need be I'll move it to 60 but no they don't have no 5 weeks left to go!!!
My Krissi it's the same strain her and her clone both went 67 days and like I said could have went a little earlier because I don't like all the Amber.

You know I'll be looking through all my pictures and from what I'm saying I'm still going to say I don't know it's all good it's all going to come out the same... Anyways here's some more pictures of Krissi the plant I got growing now are starting to look more and more like her everyday.

20221129_202236.jpg

20221127_195153.jpg

20221127_063742.jpg

20221124_194319.jpg

20221120_063416.jpg

20221119_203041.jpg

20221118_192608.jpg

20221116_054145.jpg

20221112_054006.jpg

Because in the pictures some of her buds turned out around just like and some of her buds came out like shooting extra s*** out the sides of the colas. Either way it goes other than me give them too much light and not paying attention when I mix nutrients which is a no no more be focused stay focused that way I won't have that on my head thinking that I actually did feed them a nuke

Back
Top Bottom