Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

How's it smoke?
Don't know yet got to twist it

16920411423895647676371236096944.jpg

And how's Mr Keith lemon doing today I'm really anxious to get home bro I want to see this gram and what it's about that means I can order me an ounce of Bud and had it sent straight to my house if I want to, this tells me that there's no complications on delivery but we'll see what the products like when I get home and I test it.
Doing good and your weed will be good. 🍋

Doing good and your weed will be good. 🍋
My bud is always good Mr Keith especially when it's dealing with this sour g. I was sitting at the bus stop across the street from Walgreens I pulled out a nugget of my sour G to break up and roll guy came from Walgreens was going to catch the bus as well he said damn that was you that I was smelling he said I smell weed all the way over at Walgreens and it was a good 300ft from Walgreens it was all the way across the street. I was proud of Krissi she was my first sour g...

My bud is always good Mr Keith especially when it's dealing with this sour g. I was sitting at the bus stop across the street from Walgreens I pulled out a nugget of my sour G to break up and roll guy came from Walgreens was going to catch the bus as well he said damn that was you that I was smelling he said I smell weed all the way over at Walgreens and it was a good 300ft from Walgreens it was all the way across the street. I was proud of Krissi she was my first sour g...
Thats great. 🍋

Eden is about to get it!! Not only is she going to get some Edward scissorhands done to her but she's about to take on a whole new shape.... I'm liking this new technique of taking all lower nodes off my branches except what's on the tops. I mean hell I'm definitely not going to be needing those nodes anyways.. it's exactly how it is a two plants it's in my 2x4.

Speaking of that quick confession at the beginning first day of flip little bitty nodes with itty bitty leaves do not think they was going to get all that big!

Boy wasn't I surprised about a week and a half in flower! The plant on the left is damn near a spitting image of Krissi!! As well as in height! And believe it or not that plant was the runt and the one that was f***** up for a bit because of my own dumb stupidity. I was like oh man I cracked her at the root when I transplanted something happened something happened she's so droopy she's so droopy was droopy for 4 days I was like what the hell...

On that time there was a lot of s*** going on personal in my life and how could I water one plant and forget the water the other one that was the only problem she had.

Now all the leaf s*** is happening to my girls. And I don't know what the hell it is I didn't even look at them last night I got 4 gallons of water on standby I'm thinking I'm going to get both of them 2 gallons of water each with plenty runoff and next water I will give them water again only until good run off and when I say runoff I'm planning on setting some towels in there to absorb up most of the water that pushes out. Because honestly all this watering every day was pretty much zero runoff I think that might have been one of my problems too and I'm really not able to flush them I mean I could pack them to the bathtub with no problem but there is just only one roommate that stands in the way of that. I mean the guy's cool and all everybody's cool that lives here but. As I said before I take no chances of zero matters nobody smells nothing in my house I smoke weed outside only everybody knows a smoke flow but only the people on this website in my uncle knows that I grow besides a couple friends that grow that I like to give a couple clones too every now. Like they say on X-Files trust no one.

But anyways that water/ph soil meter that I have I've used it on multiple things and tested PHS so I'm pretty sure it's accurate. Last I checked my soil both soil said 6.6 Happy frog soil. I am going to test all three tonight both too that is in flower and also Eden. I don't think it is a pH problem. I'm wondering is it okay to mix every nutrient together because I'm reading that some nutrients must be fed separately and I mix everything in mind in this order right here.

First I put in my tree trunk AKA silica
Then I put in my Epsom salt
Then if needed I put in my calcium and mag
I will then follow by putting in base b
And finally we end with they a
Every time I had a nutrient I shake vigorously very well..

I had a feeling one time that I might have f***** up and accidentally put maybe either base a or base b double up in one gallon because I wouldn't for sure if I put the nutrient in there or not and I really wanted to go empty the whole gallon out and just started over but I went ahead and set my I should be okay I should have done it right I didn't mess up and went ahead watered..

But if it was a double up in nutrients in one gallon I imagine they would look a lot more shittier than what they look like now so I think I canceled that out..

I do see the calcium issue because the pictures that I posted exactly look like mine.

And I do know that sour g is very sensitive to light but I had it at 100% for close to 3 weeks...

I honestly was seeing no yellow tips but the plan on the right has more stigmas turning than the one on the left..

Intern now I'm thinking maybe humidity humidity been in the '60s I definitely don't like that s*** unless I'm drying....

My damn dehumidifier is a cheap piece of s*** and not working out right so I bumped up to the exhaust it's one away from being on maximum. Who knows it might have my humidity in check now like I said did not look yesterday. Last 3 days I looked though humidity was in the middle fifties.. but my room says humidity was 65% and sometimes 70 which I knew it would be high in that grow tent even with the exhaust.

I don't want no bud rot or nothing like that.
I've noticed every day I look in my tent when I do look everyday that leaves has fallen and landed in my bucket they're shriveling to nothing and just falling off their self which I think is expected since we're over halfway in flower so I am not worried about that.

So I would do as I say water twice 2 gallons each today and two gallons each tomorrow I will let them dry for about a day or two and then I will stick fresh nutrients in there again until I see runoff...

God bless everyone see y'all later have a great day toodles.

I don't know why I like say ing it sounds gay to me for definitely not gay. Ever since I watched that damn movie and they keep saying tools on it it's got me saying it about to break myself of that s***.

here's my uncle's garden outside I help him out with it I started every one of those tomato plants inside my grow tent along with my marijuana. The tomato plant with the blue color on it that I drawed hell she ain't even 8 in tall I got three tomatoes on her already. Experiment I believe she's black tomato.

20230815_115232.jpg

20230815_115217.jpg

20230815_115213.jpg

20230815_115155.jpg

20230815_115146.jpg

20230815_115135.jpg

20230815_115130.jpg

20230815_115123.jpg

20230815_115208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom