Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Please do! You will thoroughly enjoy watching the progression of trichomes!
You got that right beautiful and I hope you're feeling a hell of a lot better! You will most definitely be in my prayers always! And about to track homes ain't nothing like looking at them with a good ole jewelers loop. Although I do still got a brand new microscope wireless for my phone that does wonders let me tell you we going to put on a show let's go around lots of pictures before drought start a drought every day a drought up until the end I am so glad I learned this technique from you Miss Krissi.

😔
Every dog suffers fleas.....

1000000400.jpg

1000000401.jpg

1000000392.jpg

1000000393.jpg

1000000394.jpg

1000000395.jpg

1000000396.jpg

1000000397.jpg

1000000398.jpg

1000000399.jpg

My conclusion is too much light. The top flowers look to me like they're starting to foxtail and I don't think yours did that with the old light, so it's probably from light stress, which also causes deficiencies and all the curled leaf points.

My suggestion is to back the light off: either lift it higher or turn down the wattage.
Honestly! Like a damn hard ass piece of concrete! Was going to go ahead and super crop that but I think not it would take a pair of pliers! Lmao 🤣 I'll joke in the side though it is sounded like freaking concrete I pushed on it I was tempted to super crop for real but when I applied a good amount of pressure on it it didn't do s*** so I left it.
Gonna be fun to see what it does for the next week!

Could it also be some issue with watering so frequently but without enough run off?
That could cause some lockouts but I'm just guessing tbh.
I still think a bit of foxtailing is harmless or even beneficial.
The good thing is a few crispy leaves won't detract from the quality of the buds at harvest.
Like a wise donkey once told me "we're growing buds not leaves".
That clone is the perfect shape to fill the tent on it's own if that's still the plan. :thumb:

My conclusion is too much light. The top flowers look to me like they're starting to foxtail and I don't think yours did that with the old light, so it's probably from light stress, which also causes deficiencies and all the curled leaf points.

My suggestion is to back the light off: either lift it higher or turn down the wattage.

Gonna be fun to see what it does for the next week!
I'm back the light off to 80% last night! Can't move it any higher it's already at 16 in as far as I can get it

It definitely creates more weed! But if it's not genetic (and I don't think it is with Sour G) it's usually caused by some environmental stress (I'm thinking light in this case). Having your top flowers do that can be like the canary in the coal mine.
Now is definitely not genetic with sour g I know that from experience sour g does not foxtail damn near perfectly looking buds. Therefore I cut the light to 80% at 16 in and it'll stay that way through the rest of the grow.!! I'm going to water every 2 days now as well next time I water it will be with just plain water.

Morning Mark!
Good morning sorry been busy at work just now got to that message. I really hope everything's going good for you and I knew I had a feeling that I was feeding my sour g too much light I should already knew it from the beginning and kept them at 80% instead of 100 they will still get fat and grow their maximum potential even with light it only 80% I have learned that but the sour g doesn't take much with them to make them happy. At first I thought they can handle it but you know I should have seen the signs earlier on but it's okay not much damage done everything's reversible and still early I will keep light at 80% until I drought once I drought then their leaves are already going to be s***** and hell with it I just turn it on back up for the remainder of the week or so. Maybe that's why some of my stigmas are turning a lot more at first I thought it was Bud rot because high humidity. I've managed to get my humidity down to 50% the last few days I'm thinking that played a part in what's going on as well cuz sometimes I looked in there humidity was like 62% and I think it's way too much for flower I'm like in between 45 and 55% unless I decide to drop my humidity down on my own and when I do is 25 to 30%. But as of right now summertime tropical s*** very hard to get my humidity down in my room especially with the cheapest dehumidifier. So couple weeks I'm investing in the $55 vivosun dehumidifier that I found. But anyways it is what it is s*** still going to be chronic still going to get a hell of a yield. I think you all so much for your input and y'all help clarify my problem. Back to work toodles

It definitely creates more weed! But if it's not genetic (and I don't think it is with Sour G) it's usually caused by some environmental stress (I'm thinking light in this case). Having your top flowers do that can be like the canary in the coal mine.
What is this Canary in a coal mine that you speak of?

Miners used to bring a caged canary with them into the mine, and if it died it meant that carbon monoxide levels were getting dangerously high and they needed to get out. It was an early warning system before they had sensors.
Now that's pretty damn cool

And how's Mr Keith lemon doing today I'm really anxious to get home bro I want to see this gram and what it's about that means I can order me an ounce of Bud and had it sent straight to my house if I want to, this tells me that there's no complications on delivery but we'll see what the products like when I get home and I test it.

Well I guess we'll see what's up with Eden I'm kind of anxious to see how her top looks it's been close to 24 hours since I released her. Up update on her here shortly I'm on the bus on my way home. Supposed to rain all day today 90% chance but for some odd reason it's went down to only 20% until 7:00 tonight so I might be able to get a couple errands running before I get down poured on.

Back
Top Bottom