Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

lmao what a cola big ass chunk on her mid end.

20230809_205734.jpg

I think I got a plan... ..
I'm going to find me a lower branch not so big but perfect size I will put her down in perlite and by the time she starts taking root and growing back Eden might already be in that 2x4 I'm thinking I might scrog a monster crop in that 2x2 while I run with Eden in the 2x4.... 🤔🧐

Morning, Marcus and congrats on the promotion. I'm glad things worked out for you.

If they still have a bunch of fresh pistils in 2 weeks then you might consider waiting an extra week or two to drought.
Nothing wrong with a long flowering time if it means they pack on some extra weight.
Bet they could go 10-11 weeks total under the right conditions.
But it really just depends how anxious you are to fill those jars.
I know you're really wanting some buds and especially with the ladies teasing you every time you check in on them...

how r your plants and u doing?

Outside ladies aren't flowering yet. I was ready to cut them down the other day but I'm undecided tbh...
I know they won't be able to finish in time and it would save me some nutrients for my next grow.
Trying something else. Might share some pictures in a few days.

Morning, Marcus and congrats on the promotion. I'm glad things worked out for you.

If they still have a bunch of fresh pistils in 2 weeks then you might consider waiting an extra week or two to drought.
Nothing wrong with a long flowering time if it means they pack on some extra weight.
Bet they could go 10-11 weeks total under the right conditions.
But it really just depends how anxious you are to fill those jars.
I know you're really wanting some buds and especially with the ladies teasing you every time you check in on them...

Outside ladies aren't flowering yet. I was ready to cut them down the other day but I'm undecided tbh...
I know they won't be able to finish in time and it would save me some nutrients for my next grow.
Trying something else. Might share some pictures in a few days.
cool i look forward. krissi sour g went 67 days of flower to perfect completion.

It's going to be interesting to see what Eden's top does after you untie it. Straighten itself out or just turn around and grow up after the curl... :nomo:
Good morning We going to find that out today I'm going to undo her. Show some pics I didn't post any yesterday too tired anyways getting ready to go to work hope everybody has a good day

It's going to be interesting to see what Eden's top does after you untie it. Straighten itself out or just turn around and grow up after the curl... :nomo:
Good morning brother you're probably right on the latter I imagine her topic just curl and twist on up cuz they lazy like that they just want to shoot straight up instead of reaching back like they was no matter where they're at.

Back
Top Bottom