Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Although I'm definitely not liking a humidity the way it is and I don't like the fact that I'm not able to bring it down cheap ass dehumidifier. It's all right I found a good one for $54 from @VIVOSUN but it had to wait for a little bit I can't wait to put these two biggest plants in drought... Anybody's opinion on how many droughts you can do in flower? I was thinking about trying two but I don't know will at least do one.. coming up here 7th week of flower.

Nice to hear that you're spreading the growing love and the universe is looking out for you via Dunkin Donuts! :)

So Sour Diesel x GG#4 x THC Bomb x Vampire? You get to name that one!

Looks like the start of a Ca deficiency to me. If it's just on the upper leaves it could be that the lights are creating higher demand, but either way repost the formula you're feeding them now and I'll work up a new one for you. :thumb:

Are those 5 gallon pots? I'd go with a gallon a day!
I'm glad you think I got enough nutrients for all of those gallons of waters let alone the jugs. LMAO

I think they're content with a half a gallon each a day and a gallon and a half every 3 days.

Good morning everybody well hasn't today been a blessed ass day already and the day isn't done yet!

Scratch the whole job that I went in there for I'm going to work for a month only and then I'm taking over night shift I will be manager.. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

I don't care I will gladly work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for a while.. I mean hell I'll be getting $28 an hour overtime! LMAO

I just don't understand how I got this lucky I am really really blessed and it's not the same Dunkin people.. I was treated with mad respect the moment I walked in the door..

Sounds like a great opportunity, and if I were you I'd start banking every last dime for a rainy day fund! :thumb:
This is my full flower that I'm feeding now. Keep in mind I do have a bottle of calcium and mag on hand.

20230809_065753.jpg
Thanks, I'll do the calculations when I get to work. What brand is the cal-mag again?
Although I'm definitely not liking a humidity the way it is and I don't like the fact that I'm not able to bring it down cheap ass dehumidifier. It's all right I found a good one for $54 from @VIVOSUN but it had to wait for a little bit I can't wait to put these two biggest plants in drought... Anybody's opinion on how many droughts you can do in flower? I was thinking about trying two but I don't know will at least do one.. coming up here 7th week of flower.
I'd stick with one. An earlier drought could definitely affect your total yield. That's the reason it's done late in flower, after the bulking is mostly done.

Sounds like a great opportunity, and if I were you I'd start banking every last dime for a rainy day fund! :thumb:

Thanks, I'll do the calculations when I get to work. What brand is the cal-mag again?

I'd stick with one. An earlier drought could definitely affect your total yield. That's the reason it's done late in flower, after the bulking is mostly done.
i will post pic of guaranteed analysis

Here you go brother and thank you

20230809_115109.jpg

20230809_115102.jpg

That's Envy A, B, and epsom salt, but I don't recall what TT is.
Nmind: Tree Trunk silica, got it!
Add 1g or ml of the Humboldt Cal Mag/gallon and see how that goes. You probably don't need the nitrogen that comes with it but it will at least bump the Ca a bit.
You got it brother you are exactly right and thank you so much! I have an exhaust just filtering back in there with her figured it won't hurt it it's pulling cooler in from the outside because I got the two vents open so it should be all good.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering say like you have two plants n flower just like I have but their schedule is lights on at 7:00 p.m. and off at 7:00 a.m.

So what I'm asking is if someone wanted to switch that and change it to on at 7:00 a.m. and off at 7:00 p.m. but before doing that I would have to give them 24-hour darkness would there be any damage on the switch?

I hope you all understand what I'm asking I'm going to read over it to make sure it's understandable.

Oh Eden God bless her little heart she keeps trying to poke that little head up , but every time I see her trying to raise it up I move the paper clip down! LMAO

I love making my plants do what the hell I want and plus the same time I tied her top down I super cropped every single branch on her that was long enough and if it wasn't long enough they just got one little pinch.... I mean hell you seen her stalk already looks like sauron's eye!! I'm thinking I might put a little Elmer's glue in that and that crack that's on the side of her stem... This picture here was after I tied her top down but before I supercropped all the branches. Let me take that back upon looking at the picture it does show where I super cropped her branches just didn't want to lie to y'all..

Anywho I cannot wait to get her into that 2x4 and mowed her the way I want to she will be a beast.. and also now that I see that I can move my light up and it doesn't interfere with anything as I thought it was I don't have to Cock it to the side or nothing... We straight to the gate...

1000000134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom