Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Yeah tore down the time capsule. But now I kick myself in the ass for tearing it down I could have moved it over to the left on the wall left Eden in there and took this 2x2 and move those over three clones over there that's been in there for two days and I can start budding them out. But I tore it apart so.

If I do decide to get rid of the clones I think I got somebody who might take them off my hands for 75 bucks why not. But if not I got a little plan for them.

I do have a plan shed let me tell you I got two bowls but I need to get another one I cut two holes in it I'm going to fasten them to three corners of the grow tent in the 2x4 and I can just set the cups with the plant down in it so it will suspend them in midair. LMAO

The clones ain't too tall they ain't stretch much at all cuz they haven't been getting no light cuz they're being shaded out by the two big ass mothers.

If worst case scenario and like I said I'm not wasting s*** I will trim everything off up to the top and just let it be one big ass bud that way it won't get all bushy in there because we already have two plants fifth week in flower today starts pics shortly they have already woken up 39 minutes ago and I feel that they are like me they got to get high before they start their day give them about an hour and then go look at them and say hey.... LMAO

You ain't never going to believe who hit me up and I don't know what to do dunkin' donuts we'll finish that story here in a bit

Dunkin didn't treat you all that well as I recall. :( Wasn't the Olive Garden also involved at one point or was that someone else here... :hmmmm:
I can't ever recall working at the Olive garden... Although I do love their bread... LMAO

And to answer your question yes Anju donuts LLC dun me real s***** real s*****.. this Dunkin donuts here is ran by the henna group they already offered me a better position with better pay he invited me to a breakfast at Dunkin tomorrow to show me around the store and sign my offer if I want it. Let's go see......

Well three sour g's got them a new home today and it's my buddy from right down the street so and I told him we'll see if you can get them as good as mine! LMAO he said they going to have them outside I said well hell it's already flower time down here. So I gave him one of my old lights and tell him to put them underneath of it and he'll get a good yield off of them until he gets his other light

Well you remember the other dunkin' donut I talked about how they always promised give raises to somebody up and never did which is why I left that job. On top of taking hours away from people.

I had a long talk with the owner of dunkin' donuts the henna group today and was invited to breakfast as I've said earlier already on the telephone he has offered me $17 an hour starting out and will be promoted to the main manager of that store by the end of the year! He also stated that if I take job he will give me $1,000 cash bonus and hand it to me I told him don't hand it to me deposit it in my bank so I can put it savings to draw interest... LMAO 🤣 so yeah pretty exciting and tomorrow I should get my gram of Bud from iced out genetics they had a promotion $4 I get a whole gram of some 30+ fire sent to me. Now mind you I asked them all about it I said I'm going to tell you where I'm at so are you still going to be able to send this product to me with no problem they tell me yes. So we going to see what's up they said three days delivery time through USPS so we will see I should get it in the mail tomorrow and you know there will be pics..

But anyways about to go upstairs to get a couple glamor shots on a s***** phone. Which will most definitely soon be rectified see man I kick myself in the ass for putting my phone in the box and milling it out if I would have waited 2 days I'd have been good but I don't never count my chickens before they hatch bro!! Material things does not matter to me..

Only thing on my list to find now is immortality..... Maybe my marijuana will help me with that.. I'm going to see if I can't cross it with a vampire... LMAO 🤣

Here we go today is start of fifth week of flower! Humidity finally went down It was at fifty one percent usually has been in the sixties. I am recharging my dehumidifour. Although I think i'm gonna get another one because this one don't work out too well. We'll See after a recharge it takes twelve hours. I noticed some brown spots on a couple of my leaves. You can't really see all too good on here with the camera of this damn phone

1000000169.jpg

1000000170.jpg

1000000171.jpg

1000000172.jpg

1000000173.jpg

1000000174.jpg

1000000175.jpg

1000000176.jpg

1000000167.jpg

1000000168.jpg

Leaf thing might just be a mag issue but maybe someone else knows better.
I bet you could double down on the water now. They still drinking just 2L a day?
RH is probably going to keep going up while they swell and drink a bit more.
Mid 50s should be fine. Lot of airflow is also key.
Looks good tho man. You gonna share with me? lol

I bet you could double down on the water now. They still drinking just 2L a day?
RH is probably going to keep going up while they swell and drink a bit more.
Mid 50s should be fine. Lot of airflow is also key.
Looks good tho man. You gonna share with me? lol
They easily drink a half a gallon a day if I allow them. And then on the third day they quickly and greedily suck down a gallon and a half each. LMAO

Sure if I can get to you! Guarantee you you wouldn't be disappointed!!!

Thanks for the compliments brother and I do have a bottle of calcium magnesium and iron on hand..

Well three sour g's got them a new home today and it's my buddy from right down the street so and I told him we'll see if you can get them as good as mine! LMAO he said they going to have them outside I said well hell it's already flower time down here. So I gave him one of my old lights and tell him to put them underneath of it and he'll get a good yield off of them until he gets his other light

Well you remember the other dunkin' donut I talked about how they always promised give raises to somebody up and never did which is why I left that job. On top of taking hours away from people.

I had a long talk with the owner of dunkin' donuts the henna group today and was invited to breakfast as I've said earlier already on the telephone he has offered me $17 an hour starting out and will be promoted to the main manager of that store by the end of the year! He also stated that if I take job he will give me $1,000 cash bonus and hand it to me I told him don't hand it to me deposit it in my bank so I can put it savings to draw interest... LMAO 🤣 so yeah pretty exciting and tomorrow I should get my gram of Bud from iced out genetics they had a promotion $4 I get a whole gram of some 30+ fire sent to me. Now mind you I asked them all about it I said I'm going to tell you where I'm at so are you still going to be able to send this product to me with no problem they tell me yes. So we going to see what's up they said three days delivery time through USPS so we will see I should get it in the mail tomorrow and you know there will be pics..
Nice to hear that you're spreading the growing love and the universe is looking out for you via Dunkin Donuts! :)
I'm going to see if I can't cross it with a vampire
So Sour Diesel x GG#4 x THC Bomb x Vampire? You get to name that one!
Looks like the start of a Ca deficiency to me. If it's just on the upper leaves it could be that the lights are creating higher demand, but either way repost the formula you're feeding them now and I'll work up a new one for you. :thumb:
Are those 5 gallon pots? I'd go with a gallon a day!

Nice to hear that you're spreading the growing love and the universe is looking out for you via Dunkin Donuts! :)

So Sour Diesel x GG#4 x THC Bomb x Vampire? You get to name that one!

Looks like the start of a Ca deficiency to me. If it's just on the upper leaves it could be that the lights are creating higher demand, but either way repost the formula you're feeding them now and I'll work up a new one for you. :thumb:

Are those 5 gallon pots? I'd go with a gallon a day!
Good morning I'll post the formula here shortly. They are in 7 gallon fabric pots

Back
Top Bottom