Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Good Saturday morning here's my beautiful ladies!!!! There's five extra so I had to make another post.

20230804_215056.jpg

20230804_215046.jpg

20230804_215026.jpg

20230804_214922.jpg

20230804_214917.jpg

20230804_214910.jpg

20230804_214907.jpg

20230804_214904.jpg

20230804_212809.jpg

20230804_212803.jpg
Looking beautiful I wish my plants would take off in flower like yours have done. :circle-of-love: :thumb:🍋

Everything's looking spot on though I promise you that stacking the hell out of some flowers like something awful plant on the left going to be a behemoth..

20230804_212743.jpg

20230804_212746.jpg

20230804_212749.jpg

20230804_212757.jpg

20230804_212759.jpg
Looks great. Hope my apple fritter goes in flower soon yours look beautiful. :thumb: :love:🍋

Looks great. Hope my apple fritter goes in flower soon yours look beautiful. :thumb: :love:🍋
Thanks bro I'm sure she will and I'm sure you're going to be well pleased with the big ass buds that apple fritter is going to give you I should say you should get well over a pound of Bud off that girl

Those last two lights I was using must have been really really cheap and they must have lied about what they do on the box. Because I'm telling you what this light here I can already see a difference in everything especially in the bud development. But don't get me wrong push comes to shove those other two lights gave me great yields but this light right here a thousand times better

Also I forgot to mention last night I decided not any more super cropping and I took my lazy ass to raise the light more and it actually worked out pretty good so now we're sitting about 17 inches from the tops. They haven't grown any in height at all they've been staying at 14 inches from the light so fat fat we going to get. I think the up and down girls is pretty much over especially since they've been sitting at that 14 inches since the last 4 days I measured them. And with the light being at 17 in now I should be good as golden throughout the rest of the grow staying at 100%. I mean I didn't even see any problems with it at 100% being 14 inches but we golden now. I might be able to raise the light two more inches if need be but. I think we good to go besides the only thing left now is the fattening and ripening process and let me tell you these girls are packing on the weight.

Looking beautiful I wish my plants would take off in flower like yours have done. :circle-of-love: :thumb:🍋
they will bro trust me that knocking them over and that bending them ain't going to do nothing but make them stronger like I said earliest way and you'll see and I want you to pay attention to this keep a Keen eye on the branches that was hurt badly compared to the ones that wasn't and you tell me if you see a difference in the growth on the buds.

I want to wish everybody a happy Saturday cuz life is awesome no matter what I win some you lose some you got to do what you got to do.

Took a good friend of mine's word that started his business a game of restaurant and everything by the way to go work for him and his ass became a drunk and lost everything so which made me lose everything because I was depending ing on job.

But anyways I'm back to where I was and take a little time to catch up. Now don't get me wrong the first three weeks I work for him I'm 1,500 cash each week. The money was there then not no more we paid off a lot of bills with that money me and my uncle did. Because when my other uncle died that he was taking care of here but just with a lot of damn bills and that's what got us all behind it because I ran out of my savings and everything.

We got food in the house we're good on the bills I got good Mary Jane growing damn shame I can't smoke none of it cuz I am completely out of bud I have $4 left after everything was paid. So I said f*** it I'll be a guinea pig I went to ice House genetics and I am trying a sample gram out for four bucks it'll be too mail. So basically the only thing I have to smoke on is a little baggy of roaches been there done that before. Just a good but come on payday. Because I'll get a Payday before harvest the last harvest wasn't worth a s***.. and that's my own fault cuz I had to yank them up early

To be honest with you I'm a lightweight scared! I've been smoking marijuana for 30 years I've never had not one day without it I guess I'm going to find out what it's going to do to me...
You'll probably feel high anyway because of the THC that's left in your system lol.
And if not from that then because being sober will be something you're not used to.
Sucks going without it though but should make the next time that much more enjoyable.

Keep feeding them love and sunshine and the tent should pack on some nice weight by the time you're done.
I mean, they're just starting to swell now and looks like you've got at least a month to go.
Once you get that 4x4 setup you can just use the smaller one to veg and maybe try to do some perpetual cycles.
Then you shouldn't need to worry about running low on the meds. Know you said that SOG wasn't your style but that's another way to probably pull off the perpetual grows with the space you've got already.

Damn in that first pic I thought Eden had a huge honkin' tap root! :laugh:
You know sitting here looking back I'm really laughing my ass off right now because I see what you was talking about the zipper on that tent looks like a big ass root coming up out of that pot. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom