Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

You see how I did Eden with the bread tie it makes her think she's top but she ain't topped. Leave her like it for another day or so then let her back up but who knows I might just end up topping her I haven't made my mind up yet that's why I did that. I've calculated my sour g got about 30-35 more days left till harvest so I figured if I go ahead and top right now she will have about a week or so to recover and then 2 weeks growth and then move her into the tent. I'm trying to plan out everything you know I guess we'll just go with the flow. Kind of anxious to look in on my tent tonight haven't looked in there in 2 days so I'll get a surprise tonight I guess take a break I gave him a gallon and a half each last time I water 2 days ago. And I've raised that light up so everything should be good to go in there I should even more fatter juicy buds when I look on there tonight heads up tonight update sorry about my pics s***** phone makes for s***** pics. Oh yeah my surprise I won they didn't have it in my grow tent pole for the highest CFM blocker. They said they was going to send me a gift apparently it came in the mail my uncle said he had a package for me I said open it up what is it cuz I thought it was that gram of Bud that I ordered but he opened it up and he said that it's a hat from vivosun

After that bullshit about me growing small plants. She better be a monster lol!:goodjob:
Yeah I never meant no disrespect about that I wouldn't mean anything that way anyways I was talking about as far as Solo cups. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

After that bullshit about me growing small plants. She better be a monster lol!:goodjob:
Dude look I apologize and everything to you I think it was just a big misunderstanding so other than that I don't know what else to do.

Well here we go the beginning of the fifth week of flower!

1000000125.jpg

1000000126.jpg

1000000127.jpg

1000000119.jpg

1000000120.jpg

1000000121.jpg

1000000122.jpg

1000000123.jpg

1000000124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom