Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Should try quitting and liberate yourself.
The first month is the hardest but after that it's nothing.
Just smoke a ton of weed to compensate.

I quit not long after joining the site.
Pretty sure it'll be three years for me this October.
Some people seem to be able to smoke without any health impact...
I just wasn't one of those people. My lungs are still pretty fucked but nothing like before.

Should try quitting and liberate yourself.
The first month is the hardest but after that it's nothing.
Just smoke a ton of weed to compensate.

I quit not long after joining the site.
Pretty sure it'll be three years for me this October.
Some people seem to be able to smoke without any health impact...
I just wasn't one of those people. My lungs are still pretty fucked but nothing like before.
I'm good bro I'm not trying to quit but I do appreciate your concern maybe one day I might quit but definitely not now. And I don't have a ton of weed to smoke I only got a few roaches I'm hit til harvest

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.. I am worried about my humidity. Also I keep measuring my plants that keeps staying 14 in. 100% power I think you're still liking it I don't see any problems if y'all see anything do tell... I believe the max that I will be able to raise the light is three more inches..

20230803_214359.jpg

20230803_214135.jpg

20230803_214040.jpg

20230803_213637.jpg

20230803_213344.jpg

20230803_213332.jpg

20230803_213322.jpg

20230803_213313.jpg

20230803_213307.jpg

20230803_213302.jpg

Because look at it like this I supercropped many times I usually limit myself by the end of fourth week of flower on supercropped. I mean it would just make for a even bigger yield plus it will drop the distance down dramatically I mean why the hell not right. I haven't made my mind up yet but I believe I'm going to super crop everything above that blue line...

As long as there is constant air flow throughout the whole garden you'll be fine. Humidity will be an issue if the fans stop blowing. Air flow is the most important factor to problem free grow then its be clean totally clean.
No problem there I always tend to keep mine clean and plenty of air flow I have fan at top and at bottom and I bumped my exhaust up another notch it's not even full blast it's still three away from full blast.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.. I am worried about my humidity. Also I keep measuring my plants that keeps staying 14 in. 100% power I think you're still liking it I don't see any problems if y'all see anything do tell... I believe the max that I will be able to raise the light is three more inches..

20230803_214359.jpg

20230803_214135.jpg

20230803_214040.jpg

20230803_213637.jpg

20230803_213344.jpg

20230803_213332.jpg

20230803_213322.jpg

20230803_213313.jpg

20230803_213307.jpg

20230803_213302.jpg
marcus you do a fantastic job in your garden. :thumb: :love:🍋

marcus you do a fantastic job in your garden. :thumb: :love:🍋
Apparently you're the only one on here to give me props everybody else is dropped out besides shed and regrowth every now and then. I don't know what happened everybody maybe it's something I done. Maybe it's my past negative behavior something which makes me come to believe that it's time for me to move on from here. I've been thinking about that honestly for the last couple days.

Apparently you're the only one on here to give me props everybody else is dropped out besides shed and regrowth every now and then. I don't know what happened everybody maybe it's something I done. Maybe it's my past negative behavior something which makes me come to believe that it's time for me to move on from here. I've been thinking about that honestly for the last couple days.
So not true people move around the sites at different times do not go anywhere I enjoy your Thread very much.:nicethread:🍋

Appreciate you bro but you grow small plants I don't like growing small plants. There ain't nothing wrong with it but I prefer not to. They look good though
My buds the same and I harvest twice as much twice as fast with more plants. So it puts my way ahead in the amount of product at the end of the line. Plus bigger plants just mean more stem length with nothing on it wasted space. And i grow monsters outdoors.

So not true people move around the sites at different times do not go anywhere I enjoy your Thread very much.:nicethread:🍋
I think Mark was referring to the huge tent SOG as being a different approach to growing than his style and method. :)
What you said Shed! Thanx bro.
Nothing small here!;)
Yeh never meant nothing bad you have beautiful plants and everybody has different ways of growing in their own convenience I appreciate all advice as I always say on here and I thought about doing it like you do but it's just impossible for me to set anything outside.

Thank you for your kind words Keith update coming up here in a minute last night pics!! Lmao

I hope everyone's having a great Saturday I love all of y'all for following my journal even though I've been so negative sometimes cuz it's hard dealing with family shit but I need to learn how to deal with that on my own.

Back
Top Bottom