Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Well here we go day 24 of flip! I continue to leave the light at 100% exactly where it's at still 14 15 in from the plant canopy! They seem to be no signs of disagreeing at least I don't see any and they're being fed regularly every day! Trichome production is dramatically increasing! Temperature and humidity been staying about the same as all the rest of the pictures I've been putting up of it 82° and about 48% humidity!

It seem to have little to no effect the putting my small mini dehumidifier in there! I do know it's because of all those damn fans!

We looking to rectify that problem tomorrow at least I am she might be naked!

I cannot get over the growth of these two sour g's! When I first flipped them I honestly wasnt counting on nothing like this..

I can only imagine what one's going to do me spread All the Way eagle in a rectangular shape but you know keeping it rectangles going to be hard even though you rectangle it you got side branches that's going to be tied down something's going to have to be in the middle as well!

So I will make another masterpiece with just one plant in her garden of Eden!!!

Oh yeah that is my base a measurement I'm spot on with my shit! They are getting the full flower nutrient regimen...

20230730_212728.jpg

20230730_212721.jpg

20230730_212709.jpg

20230730_212423.jpg

20230730_212659.jpg

Oh yeah one more thing I popped one last Branch today I'm going to Mark where it is before I did not take picture after I popped her! Didn't bend her or nothing I just wanted more nutrients pump to her.. And it will after it heals. I do believe this is another main cola as with the picture before this one that's why I waited this long to pop them I want to see that big massive fat ass bud on top... Most of my other tops all got popped earlier on.. I am very well pleased where they are at today except those damn fans!! 😡I am also noticing when I look in there that more and more leaves are singly falling off of it from the bottom to the floor of the tent

Screenshot_20230730_214607_Gallery.jpg

I try to be more detailed in my girl journals for every one of you all to give you something non-boring to read who knows some of y'all might like my ideas.

But anyways God bless you all and I really hope you all are doing well we ain't even going to discuss my days..

Take care y'all God bless you

Well here's Eden trying to figure out how to do her don't know if I should top her or not but I do want to thick stalk. And she's rather old right now so getting full veg nutes. I see where my sour G is right now. And here's where we're stand I will break it down to you!

In my experience sour G comes with a 67-day flower time to me that was perfect right on the money spot on Goldilocks zone with the trichomes!

Right now we are at 24 days flower. I will do the math 43 more days flower time... So it's a little over a month more growth for Eden before she will be transplanted into her final and placed in there. I haven't popped her stem or nothing she's not like a broken ass! I honestly just have her tied down for the time being stopped vertical growth for a bit to a figure out or at least try to attempt to.. I feel like she's already wanting more space. Who knows I'm like topper and then top all her side branches.. if so I'll let her get about another four or five inches tall.. But all in all a very perfect beautiful sour G clone! "Damn Godzilla is kicking King Kong's ass right now!" Lmao 🤣 peace out I might as well enjoy it while it lasts you never know what you Got till it's gone...

20230730_154543.jpg

Okay guys one more specialty picture I have some really nice beautiful buds starting to form!! Oh yeah I'm tripping I even took jewelers loop to the top of those buds that's nothing but new growth it's calyx's...

Screenshot_20230730_220101_Gallery.jpg
Very nice pistils look beautiful, nice job. :thumb: :circle-of-love:🍋

You know today is only day 25 of flower and I'm really surprised on how beefed up these are already they definitely wasn't like that underneath my older lights. I wonder if it's the light or the water that I'm giving them every day... Either way it goes they seem content I did not move the light at all for the last 2 days just to give you a heads up they seem to be loving it just like where it's at without moving it

Good light makes a huge difference!
You ain't a shit and here's a two more precious pics I took last night. The plant on the right was was growing quicker than the one on the left before flip but look at them now the one on the left is showing bigger buds than the one on the right go figure. Plus the one on the the left was stunned there for a while because I didn't know what the hell was wrong with her then come to find out I forgot the water the little darling..... Lmao

I mean really how can I forget not to water my damn plant...

20230801_203953.jpg

20230801_203943.jpg

20230801_203938.jpg

20230801_203935.jpg

20230801_203933.jpg

20230801_203930.jpg

20230801_203927.jpg

20230801_203924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom