Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

It's nice seeing your tent full like that, Marcus.
Also congrats on the win. Keep vivosun in mind when you're looking for a tent or w.e else.

I think my sour g might be coming bananas on me :-(
Ah man. I hope not. Get some pictures up. It's so early that it would cause some issues.

What's the watering like? Think you can sneak in even more every day?

It's nice seeing your tent full like that, Marcus.
Also congrats on the win. Keep vivosun in mind when you're looking for a tent or w.e else.

Ah man. I hope not. Get some pictures up. It's so early that it would cause some issues.

What's the watering like? Think you can sneak in even more every day?
I was looking to buy tent from gorilla tent started looking in the sponsoring me a 4x4 that's what I want. I talked to gorilla he's saying about getting me one sponsored.

As far as watering goes we've already discussed that and they've been getting the same thing 2 l every day until I give them their gallon.

And to be honest with you I can probably give them a half a gallon a day with no problem.

And I've already put new pictures up last night they're already in bed like won't be back on until 7:00. I think it's just the new growth on top. But the pictures you see on there is the only pictures that I have as of right now and that was taken last night before I went to bed.

Sour G never hermied on me before. So I think it's just a new growth on the top. It is what it is we'll see I'll still let that shit grow there's only two things in there anyways.

Worst case scenario I'll just buy the 4x4 if I even get it. But anyway since these are the only pictures I have right now I'm kind of pointing to what the area is that I'm talking about like I said the very tip top of the plant. This is a really bright light maybe they're just getting what they need and I ain't never noticed this kind of growth before. But believe me more pictures will be to come I took out the endoscope that I had and looked honestly it just looks like leaf or a brack with new stigmas coming out

Screenshot_20230728_155521_Gallery.jpg

20230727_195253.jpg

20230727_195319.jpg

Honestly bro these two bitches I think they can suck down a gallon a day at least three quarters. These two plants seems really really greedy for some reason I even took the notion on her off-watering when I do the two litter or two of those cups that I show you that I water with is what I've been giving them on their off-watering or their everyday watering I should say not the gallon watering. I add potassium silicate and calcium and magnesium only and then when I feed the one gallon I give them regular nutrients all in it together that I usually give them without calcium and magnesium.

What you see in that picture that it's pointing at with the arrow is the new growth on the very tip top of my buds and honestly I don't never recall looking for anything like that before so to my knowledge could have been there before on the other plants sour G.

Really hard to spot with those pictures. But you're probably fine. Just keep an eye on them.
Maybe mark the branch with some tape or something so you remember which one it is and check again in a few days.
And ya... if you think they can handle even more water giverrrr.

Really hard to spot with those pictures. But you're probably fine. Just keep an eye on them.
Maybe mark the branch with some tape or something so you remember which one it is and check again in a few days.
And ya... if you think they can handle even more water giverrrr.
All of the buds look like that on top! It isn't just one. But i look through my past pictures of Krissi which is the same strain I believe it's just a new growth.

Wish my plants outside would flower...
If they don't in the next few days then their chances of making it are going to be pretty slim.
Unless we manage to skip the bad weather in september but I can't see that happening.
Anyway. Outdoors... it's always a gamble. Was thinking of turning most of the harvest to bubble hash.

Wish my plants outside would flower...
If they don't in the next few days then their chances of making it are going to be pretty slim.
Unless we manage to skip the bad weather in september but I can't see that happening.
Anyway. Outdoors... it's always a gamble. Was thinking of turning most of the harvest to bubble hash.
Where do you be putting your pictures up at I sure would like to be seeing them if you wouldn't mind. You don't have no way of covering them up to block light to make them flower. Because I don't see nothing new on your journals is the only reason why I asked are you putting them up somewhere or maybe you have another journal that I don't know of

20230701_183459.jpg

Less than a month ago​
20230728_165201.jpg

Today​
20230702_192702.jpg
20230728_165314.jpg

That's them. Haven't done much to them for training.
Mostly a bit of super cropping here and there to try keep the canopy level.
Slugs and leaf hoppers love my plants this year.
And the buckets are because the rabbit is still running about. He like's munching on them too.
I might need to come up with something better to keep the plants elevated otherwise they'll probably tip over.
Last time I just weighed the pots down with a bunch of rocks. (after they tipped over of course lol)

20230701_183459.jpg

Less than a month ago​
20230728_165201.jpg

Today​
20230702_192702.jpg
20230728_165314.jpg

That's them. Haven't done much to them for training.
Mostly a bit of super cropping here and there to try keep the canopy level.
Slugs and leaf hoppers love my plants this year.
And the buckets are because the rabbit is still running about. He like's munching on them too.
I might need to come up with something better to keep the plants elevated otherwise they'll probably tip over.
Last time I just weighed the pots down with a bunch of rocks. (after they tipped over of course lol)
I love it bro thank you so much for those beautiful pictures. I believe I told somebody on here one time some about rabbits maybe it could have been you already that I told but blood meal put it around your plants to keep rabbits away squirrels etc etc. Nice job on those plants bro nice buds is going to form on there you'll get great yields like I said before I wish I could grow me some outside I have a beast. But I can see what I see on outdoors I think I would rather stick on indoors because I most definitely do not want to handle that damn bug situation and with the squirrels that I got around here I know if I get mad at him like this or my tomato plants I know what the hell I do to him over my weed. Lmao and again bro beautiful as plants love it

See you like to grow like I do like spreading my plant out too that's why I like to do a scrog. When I grow without scrog as you see with these two plants still comes out the same way I'm a firm believer of having them face down and ass up! Because once you get all those lower branches to take off and get high it doesn't take long for the rest catch up and I keep doing that throughout my room tying down and let it grow tye down and let it grow. You see the results on my two plants now the whole branches ain't going to be nothing but buds on all of them I mean look at it! I was worried at first I didn't think I was going to get that much but now as what I'm seeing I'm going to show you a picture of a branch and I've looked at my whole two plants and damn near every branch is the same which means they're going to be all one long fucking bud! Which was my main goal to begin with.

Then you see Eden the clone off these one of them anyways. I plan on giving her the whole 2x4 by herself during flower! You see this Branch here and I imagine you'll see the same thing that I see when I look over the rest of my branches all identical which means the whole Branch ain't going to be nothing but all caked out bud touching each other that's how big they'll get they'll be longer than aerosol cans again and I prove that with Krissi because I held an aerosol can up to her and she put the aerosol can to Shame! Lmao

Screenshot_20230728_175257_Gallery.jpg

Here's an update on the veg tent. Eden is the one in the one gallon milk jug the other three sour G was taken off second week of flower and rooted in perlight in less than a week and the lone tomato plant they all just got much needed nutrients it's what I call the full veg nutrient regimen only because it was taken off a plant that was given the same kind of nutrients of the same amount if that makes any sense. So they should be starting to look better for too long except Eden she was taken off in veg she's rocking it... Toodles see you on flower update 8:00 p.m. Sharp give or take a joint or 2

20230728_165138.jpg

20230728_165029.jpg

20230728_164958.jpg

20230728_164951.jpg

20230728_164936.jpg

20230728_164932.jpg

20230728_164919.jpg

20230728_164910.jpg

20230728_164906.jpg

Back
Top Bottom