Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I plug my mini dehumidifier in debating on when to put it in my tent to drop humidity. When I say I plugged it in you got to plug it in for 12 hours to get it to turn orange and then you put it to wherever you want to dehumidify and when it's full it will be Gray and then I plug it in again so I can pretty much set it anywhere in my tent that I want.

I want to say with the light on 100% temperature in there was only 83°! So that part was looking okay and when I peeked in on them they seem to be doing fine with heavy light I guess we'll see tonight and then the next day I will give them two more bottles of that water when I look in on them tonight. With nutrients of course. Although today is the fourth day which usually calls them for a gallon so maybe I'll just water them to run off today. And then tomorrow start back with the 2 l each. Until time from 1 gallon again. But I'm wondering should I be giving them nutrients all the time like that or should I only give them nutrients when I give them the gallon and the 2 l should only be plain water? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I plug my mini dehumidifier in debating on when to put it in my tent to drop humidity. When I say I plugged it in you got to plug it in for 12 hours to get it to turn orange and then you put it to wherever you want to dehumidify and when it's full it will be Gray and then I plug it in again so I can pretty much set it anywhere in my tent that I want.

I want to say with the light on 100% temperature in there was only 83°! So that part was looking okay and when I peeked in on them they seem to be doing fine with heavy light I guess we'll see tonight and then the next day I will give them two more bottles of that water when I look in on them tonight. With nutrients of course. Although today is the fourth day which usually calls them for a gallon so maybe I'll just water them to run off today. And then tomorrow start back with the 2 l each. Until time from 1 gallon again. But I'm wondering should I be giving them nutrients all the time like that or should I only give them nutrients when I give them the gallon and the 2 l should only be plain water? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
I aways Feed-Feed-Feed no plan water but for the rain of course. Thats what I have always done, and it works for me. I use Prescription Blend this year. I used Advance Nutrients last year and feed the same. I guess it would depend on what you use for nutes and the instructions for the nutrients.

Well one thing about it with my shit I've never had problems with trichome production no matter what I do
Well, IMO there's a correlation between how / how often you water and your yield and trichome production.
I say that because every time I've underwatered, plants finish early, with smaller buds than expected.
They do however have decent frost production. With droughting, timing is key.
And I was just pointing out how when you water more than usual, trichome production seems lower,
while the yield seems to go up. So if you drought at the right time and water more, you might find a balance.
I don't know man. lol

I plug my mini dehumidifier in debating on when to put it in my tent to drop humidity.
Wait another few weeks until the buds swell and fill in a bit.
Nutrients every time though if that's how you were doing it already.

I hope everyone had a beautiful day today and a great Sunday to come! Love you all everything's doing great let's all stay positive and do the right things in life.

Anywho almost time to go up and see how they're digging 100% 300 w! It is they're feeding time tonight I guess everyday is they're feeding time now!

Time to go back and play some Castlevania symphony of the night back in a bit

Here we go y'all 24 hours 100% light 300 w water n Non-Stop! They just got through sucking down a gallon after I gave them 2 l each yesterday!

Forest the light goes eh it's iffy might dial it back down to 80%! On one of the tops if you look at the tip I see yellow that's looking like early stage of light stress! And they too beautiful and green for me to fuck up although I guess I could race the light another 4 in! And that was the temperature and humidity with the light at 100% as soon as I opened up my tent.

20230722_224358.jpg

20230722_224347.jpg

20230722_224344.jpg

20230722_224340.jpg

20230722_224336.jpg

20230722_223759.jpg

20230722_223748.jpg

20230722_223736.jpg

Don't think that's light stress. They look happy man and they're praying even.
When its real bad you might get some bleaching but it looks different than that.
I doubt it could happen in a day.
Usually the plants just droop and seem bitchy until you back the light away.

Tops of the plants are a bit lighter when they enter flower.
But could also just be a PK ask. I'd leave them and wait until @InTheShed is around,
to see if maybe you should tweak your nutes and what the plants do with the light as is for a little longer.

Anyway it's your call really and like you said raising 2-4" is a fine solution too.
Your temp and humidity are pretty good.
The humidity will probably go up a bit now that you've watered.
but that's fine for another few weeks, beneficial even... after that though try to get it back into the 40s

Don't think that's light stress. They look happy man and they're praying even.
When its real bad you might get some bleaching but it looks different than that.
I doubt it could happen in a day.
Usually the plants just droop and seem bitchy until you back the light away.

Tops of the plants are a bit lighter when they enter flower.
But could also just be a PK ask. I'd leave them and wait until @InTheShed is around,
to see if maybe you should tweak your nutes and what the plants do with the light as is for a little longer.

Anyway it's your call really and like you said raising 2-4" is a fine solution too.
Your temp and humidity are pretty good.
The humidity will probably go up a bit now that you've watered.
but that's fine for another few weeks, beneficial even... after that though try to get it back into the 40s
Good morning hell yeah brother. That was the early flower that I fed them last time well yesterday. Next time I water I plan to give them their mid flower recipe for a cup of waterings and then go to full flower recipe

Well here we go y'all! Not a damn thing wrong with them they live in life they live in 100% light! They seem to be loving all this extra water and eating it up! Beautiful it's the only word that I have.... Going to get quite a bit of Bud here!! And very high top quality to boot precious hell and fresh as hell! Lmao 🖖

20230723_204414.jpg

20230723_204407.jpg

20230723_204354.jpg

20230723_204351.jpg

20230723_204347.jpg

20230723_204343.jpg

20230723_204332.jpg

20230723_204321.jpg

20230723_204316.jpg

20230723_204312.jpg

So in my opinion and judgment I bumped her nutrients up by the way she is now getting the midflower recipe I will keep 2 l each them and then when it's time for a gallon they'll get a gallon of that then after that the next time I water I will bump up to full flower nutrient regimen. The one that Sour G loves so so much..

So like everybody's opinion matters to me love all y'all what do you think about my flower garden we are getting ready to enter 21 days of flower! That is the 21 days from flip!! Enjoy yells evening cuz I'm about to enjoy mine I'm going to play some more Castlevania symphony of the night unless I die one more time then I'll probably end up throwing my controller I hate old school games man I remember them they hard as hell some of them! Lmao good night you all

I have to say one thing it looks like they're loving life. This ppfd chart right here this is pretty much right exactly what my plants are receiving is what I measured with the photone app pretty much matches to the tea...

Anywho last night after I gave them two liters by the way I gave them 2 l more today they some greedy little girls. Measurement was 15 in from the light today was 12 in moved it up a little bit more plus bent top down.. going to be some monsters.....

20230724_212422.jpg

20230724_212416.jpg

20230724_212412.jpg

20230724_212404.jpg

20230724_212357.jpg

20230724_212347.jpg

20230724_212336.jpg

20230724_212332.jpg

20230724_212229.jpg

Screenshot_20230724_215832_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom