Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I will say one thing about these two sour g's I have been super cropping them even ever since they've been in flower last super crop was forced by its own hand courtesy of my tent! I will super crop these throughout the rest of it's growth I don't give a shit if I don't like how tall it is I'll snap her and Bender I don't care what wheat flour she's in. Seem to work out well with krissi I super cropped a couple of her branches deep in flower that's what happened with Big Bertha she got huge ounce and a half one branch corset Branch was 4 ft long and that was wet not dry

Like I said this harvest all will be documented Bud length and everything and before we put them in jars or before I put them in jars I should say I will weigh it all out and then when it's time for bodiva and set it and forget it I will weigh it again. Whatever the yields I get off these two together I went off Eden more if not double by herself in this same tent but I still yet to decide on how I want to grow her scrog or not scrog I'm debating on what you give me the biggest yield I believe that will be scrog

Must be the autoflower! Either way all of them is beautiful. Be nice if you can give that auto flowers some extra light and give it even bigger yield. I ain't growed all those but I heard that you can grow them on 18/6 or 24/7 for maximum yield
Actually, it is not an auto it's getting close to showing pistils, and she is outside. Thanks for the kind words.

Going to have some nice tops on these plants!

20230720_212356.jpg

20230720_212426.jpg

20230720_212401.jpg

20230720_212432.jpg

20230720_212430.jpg

20230720_212444.jpg

20230720_212436.jpg

20230720_213527.jpg

20230720_213322.jpg

20230720_213553.jpg

Plants are looking great with all those pistilly tops on them, and the temps and RH are right on target!

Got someone who will take them off your hands?
Thank you for your compliments brother I was actually worried about the humidity I thought it was a little high guessing I'm wrong. Although I will be dropping humidity at a later date anyways. To increase my trichome production. Hope you're doing okay brother and not working too hard about to smoke one in your name about to be out too probably till harvest Time.

Looking good buddy. Picked the right time to flip. The tent is filled edge to edge.
Any reason for not just cranking the light? Would bet they can handle it now and if not just dial it back a bit.
Worse case you get a little fox tailing, but that's just extra yield in the end.
The trick for big yields is lots of light and lots of water.... What's your watering schedule like?
Should give watering every day a try. Start with like 2L each a day, and stick with your regular watering every 3rd day or so. Half way through flower they should want double that, like a gallon a day and then u just kind of forget the regular watering... To keep it from pissing out the bottom, feed a bit at a time, let it soak up, come back in an hour and water some more. Fabric pots... they can handle it. Bet you'll be changing your journal title soon.

Because if I end up getting this 4x4
Looking good buddy. Picked the right time to flip. The tent is filled edge to edge.
Any reason for not just cranking the light? Would bet they can handle it now and if not just dial it back a bit.
Worse case you get a little fox tailing, but that's just extra yield in the end.
The trick for big yields is lots of light and lots of water.... What's your watering schedule like?
Should give watering every day a try. Start with like 2L a day, and stick with your regular watering every 3rd day or so.
And half way through flower they should want double that, like a gallon a day and then u just kind of forget the regular watering... To keep it from pissing out the bottom, feed a bit at a time, let it soak up, come back in an hour and water some more. Fabric pots... they can handle it. Bet you'll be changing your journal title soon.
Well I found that sour G is very sensitive to light so if it's too high they start showing signs of light stress. They usually take water about every 3 days a gallon I've always heard you don't want to overwater wait to the soil gets dry or almost dry and then water again. I've never tried the way you said right now the light is at 80%. About 16 inches from the tops. I mean shit I guess I could try that why not right. Right now I'm at 17th day of flower. They're in Fox farm Happy frog soil and to be honest with you until you told me that I've never heard of anybody watering that way. I usually just give them a gallon each time I water them when they need it the heavy pot lifting method I know how they feel with no water and I know how they feel with water. I'm not contradicting what you say I just never heard it before believe me be I love all advice and knowledge I take in from all of my family here at 4:20 the more knowledge the better feed me more info

The wet / dry watering recommendation is only for during veg to encourage root growth and to not drown small plants.
So while your plants are small and in veg, you're right, water when they're 'dry or almost dry'.
But during flower, you want to keep the medium saturated and never let it dry out completely.
The good thing with fabric containers is that the roots can breathe well,
and especially so once your roots get to the edge of the container.
It's almost impossible to overwater once your roots fill the container and they should love the extra water.
That water is going to go straight to your buds and help with the swell.
Happy frog is probably a bit heavier than peat but I bet you could sneak a liter or more in there a day regardless.

"never heard of anybody watering that way".
Ya man, trust me. I would've never suggested to water like that.
But I watered like that and got the best results I've ever had.
Plus it should get you some SIP like growth. Which appears to be trending here ATM lol.

And about the light stress you had prior to flipping,
just remember that recommended light intensity between veg and flower nearly doubles.
They handle light better in flower. And like I said, if they don't just dial it back a bit.

You know what maybe I am doing something wrong I'm sure others are chime in anyway so I'm still going to go ahead and say it like it is.

Most of the time I use one of those PH soil meter which reads pH and also how much moisture is in your soil I honestly wait till it says dry even in flour before I give them water and sometimes it's 4 days maybe I'm making a mistake with that. But you know my reason why I already explained because of what I heard about overwatering.

With that said I'm getting ready to go up and take a picture of what I use when I water them with one gallon and I am going to give them two of these each day and every 3 day I'll give them a gallon and we'll see what happens per your recommendation and I will also bounce the light to 100%, we will see what they look like 2 days from now I will take pictures at 8:00 and do all this. So tonight will be the before pictures and then we'll wait 2 days and we'll see what they look like the wait two days is for only the light! I will continue to water as I stated. I will go up now and get picture of what I promised about what I use to water them with a gallon of water it's like a baking thing

Back
Top Bottom